In New York City last night Christina Ricci attended Elton John’s ‘An Enduring Vision’ benefit for his AIDS Foundation to show her support for the campaign.

Christina gave us yet another summery dress with Fall heels.

Her gorgeous pale green Alberta Ferretti Spring 2011 chiffon strapless dress has a beautiful cascading ruffle.

Her look was complete with bold red lips, a black Tiffany & Co Camille clutch and YSL pumps.

I’m not sure if it’s the pose, the fit or the accessories but something isn’t quite working for me.

I love the dress, but I prefer Christina in edgier more complicated looks.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

19th Golden Rooster and Hundred Flowers Film Festival - Shu Qi In Armani Privé

19th Golden Rooster and Hundred Flowers Film Festival – Shu Qi In Armani Privé

In Rihanna's Closet - Topshop Knitted Stitch Slouch Cardigan

In Rihanna’s Closet – Topshop Knitted Stitch Slouch Cardigan

10 Responses to 9th Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation’s ‘An Enduring Vision’ Benefit – Christina Ricci In Alberta Ferretti

1. Ethne Blist October 19, 2010 at 17:09 #

I love the dress, and I don’t mind it on Christina, but the clutch and the pumps bother me.

2. Hisadora October 19, 2010 at 17:29 #

I’m OVER these YSL pumps. They totally ruin a cute look like this. What’s the matter with her? Couldn’t she have put on some nude heels or something like that? It could have worked so much better with this dress :/ I don’t like her hair either..

• Linda October 19, 2010 at 23:15 #

LOL at “What’s the matter with her?” he he. This look is okay except for the shoes.

3. Hannah October 19, 2010 at 18:30 #

I ador ethe dress onChristina, itis justhw she juxtaposed it with those heinous heels (urgh!) red lipstick, a very blunt fringe and a black clutch. Waves and bangs majorically out of the way with delicate accessories are a prerequisite for a dress like this.

4. Marvel October 19, 2010 at 20:07 #

The dress is nice enough but like everyone said, the footwear failed miserably on her

5. Leslie October 19, 2010 at 20:31 #

I love the dress but I don’t like anything else. Neither her red lips, nor black accessories (why so heavy pumps ?!). Plus her fringe is weird.

6. Jones19 October 19, 2010 at 22:05 #

Love the dress, hate the heels and clutch…same old story.

7. mochababe73 October 19, 2010 at 23:09 #

The shoes are too heavy for the dress.
    I like the dress, but for some reason it looks like there’s more material on Christina than on the model. It looks a little bulky.

8. pam October 20, 2010 at 03:52 #

The bag and shoes look like a couple of old tires in a field of grass. Totally ruins the look and feel of the dress. Also, I think she might just be too short for this dress. I love the way the ruffle winds its way down the side of the dress.

9. gossip_bangkok October 21, 2010 at 10:06 #