19.10.10

There’s something special about an Oscar de la Renta dress which makes a woman look instantly elegant and sophisticated.

That’s exactly how Alyson Hannigan looked at the 17th Annual ELLE Women In Hollywood Tribute Event in LA last night.

She wore a burgundy and navy Oscar de la Renta dress from the Resort 2011 collection which has an embroidered detail on the skirt.

The actress wore her beautiful dress with a navy Fendi clutch and navy pumps.

I think Alyson was easily one of the best dressed at this event.

Credit: Getty

19th Golden Rooster and Hundred Flowers Film Festival – Zhang Ziyi In Christian Dior

17th Annual ELLE Women In Hollywood Tribute Event – Diane Keaton In Marni

17th Annual ELLE Women In Hollywood Tribute Event – Diane Keaton In Marni

10 Responses to 17th Annual ELLE Women In Hollywood Tribute Event – Alyson Hannigan In Oscar de la Renta

1. jkrau October 19, 2010 at 22:28 #

This is breathtaking! The irregular stripes really add dynamic, and I think that that neckline is the most flattering on women (it’s almost like L’Wren Scott’s signature designs). Plus, the deep red and deep blue colors are perfect on Alyson!

(Also I was going to say that FC I’m surprised you didn’t disapprove of her black pumps, but I guess they and the clutch are in fact navy on second glance : )

2. Marvel October 19, 2010 at 22:35 #

I absolutely LOVE this look.
    It completly suits her bright and colourful personality and she completely stood out on the red carpet from all the other dresses. I love the accessories and how well the colours work for her.

Its kinda spooky that you posted her today as I was just thinking that we havent seen Alyson on the red carpet that otften.

3. Ethne Blist October 19, 2010 at 22:39 #

It’s a shame Alyson Hannigan isn’t on the red carpet much, even though she’s been in Hollywood for more than 20 years! I am glad she is back on. The dress is perfect for her curves. Thank god her pumps are navy!

4. Hannah October 19, 2010 at 22:43 #

Easily. She looks stunning. Not only did she pick a great designer, she picked a great dress, and did her hair an dmakeup beautifully, with great accessories. The pumps work beautifully.

5. robbie October 19, 2010 at 22:58 #

she looks incredible.

6. Teleholic October 20, 2010 at 03:19 #

AHH! Thanks for featuring Alyson, FC! How I Met Your Mother is one of my favorite shows! And she looks stunning!

7. pam October 20, 2010 at 03:32 #

Really like this one. Something I could see myself actually wearing.

8. Shruti October 20, 2010 at 04:46 #

I’m not sure I like the embroidery on that dress at all. But the rest is just perfection. The striped portion of the dress, the neckline, the fit, her make-up, hair and accessories are all great. Beautiful look.

9. mochababe73 October 21, 2010 at 04:17 #

I don’t like the dress on her. For me, she is reminding of when she was Willow on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Not the wife, mother, and funny actress that she is now.
    Boring, and I love Oscar de la Renta.

10. Kaz October 21, 2010 at 11:34 #

Now that’s class. I love everything about this look from her fabulous hair to the great shoes.