Spike TV’s 2010 Scream Awards – Kristen Stewart In GUiSHEM by Guillermo M. Jop

I love this picture of Kristen Stewart as she walks to collect an award on stage at the Spike TV 2010 Scream Awards.

She looks like she’s part of the Pantene Pro-V Swisssh campaign with Cat Deeley.

I really liked her white GUiSHEM asymmetrical dress with black and grey panels from the designers Spring 2011 collection.

It showed off her fab figure and perfect pins to perfection. I love it when she wears these kinds of dresses.

She was smiling and full of energy which is half the appeal in a gorgeous dress.

Check out the back of her dress was she paired with her trademark black pumps.

On this occasion she left her Sergio Rossi’s at home in favour of Giuseppe Zanotti heels which have a contrasting gold coloured platform.

You can see more of GUiSHEM by Guillermo M. Jop Spring 2011 collection, on their Facebook page.

Credit: Facebook & Getty

Maria Sharapova In Valentino - Hamptons Magazine Cover Party

Maria Sharapova In Valentino – Hamptons Magazine Cover Party

Spike TV's 2010 Scream Awards – Halle Berry In Reem Acra

Spike TV’s 2010 Scream Awards – Halle Berry In Reem Acra

27 Responses to Spike TV’s 2010 Scream Awards – Kristen Stewart In GUiSHEM by Guillermo M. Jop

1. Hermione Weasley October 18, 2010 at 15:01 #

LOVE this look! The back of the dress is even better than the front. Lovely.

• Linda October 19, 2010 at 02:08 #

Yes, she looks fantastic and the back is really sexy.

2. coco October 18, 2010 at 15:02 #

Wow you actually liked how Kristen looked for once! Yay! I love this girl and I love how she looks at events 90% of the time. She isn’t a big fashion lover but she def has her own look and goes with styles that work for her. This is her signature little cocktail number but a totally new take on it. The cut outs with purple and gray really compliment the dress. And I am loving the new dark hair. And being in love onviously suits her that smile is a her best accessory even though her GZ pumps are too die for!

3. Hisadora October 18, 2010 at 15:06 #

I don’t love Kristen Stewart but for twice (her versace look was gorgeous) she does look great here :)

4. mm October 18, 2010 at 15:08 #

Can she embrace this type of confidence from now on please. Great Look.

5. Li October 18, 2010 at 15:19 #

Love the look! And she’s actually smiling!!! :)

6. Nikki October 18, 2010 at 15:24 #

I like this look. It suits her. And I love that she’s smiling and looks happy and confident. And I looove the panels and the back of the dress. I’m a sucker for backless dresses. They’re so sexy without being too “out there”.

FC, I have no idea how you do it. I learn about new or unknown designers because of you. How do you know all of them…and to know their dresses/collection. :)

7. Camille October 18, 2010 at 15:31 #

She looks super and she looks like herself. A great combo :) I’m loving the back of the dress, it is sooo good and the shoes are perfect.

8. Jennifer October 18, 2010 at 15:32 #

I’d like to nominate for BDOTW – early on, but she looks phenomenal in this dress, and hey, she’s smiling! It’s possible it can get knocked out of the running by other great looks since it is only Monday, but it never hurts to throw up a BDOTW request :D

• Fashion Critic October 18, 2010 at 15:39 #

nope. it never hurts x

9. a October 18, 2010 at 16:03 #

i realised that her shoe have contrasting embellished heels. so pretty.

10. Ashley October 18, 2010 at 16:05 #

I love these heels! I think her platform was silver but that was the only Giuseppe photo I could find of the same design (Cindy platform). Another photo of her that night showed that the entire heel was embellished with crystals – fabulous!

11. mol October 18, 2010 at 16:31 #

Wow, beautiful! And happy too….

12. dee October 18, 2010 at 16:41 #

She looks great. Love the confidence and smile.

13. gossip_bangkok October 18, 2010 at 16:50 #

love the dress and shoes… plus, that smile definitely made a difference

14. Jones19 October 18, 2010 at 17:35 #

Love this dress on her. BDOTW contender for sure.

15. Annel October 18, 2010 at 18:15 #

She’s hot! Great energy!

16. robbie October 18, 2010 at 18:34 #

SHE IS SMILING! oh god i think i need to sit down, she looks gorgeous when she smiles.

never heard of this designer before, but they do some gorgeous pieces. crossing my fingers in the hope kristen will wear some more pieces from the collection.

17. MVAnna October 18, 2010 at 19:12 #

This was my favorite look of the night. It was modern, feminine, and slightly edgy. Kristen has set the bar. She looked so good getting her award. The shoes made the outfit. I know she hates heels but she has some of the best shoes I’ve ever seen.

18. sydney October 18, 2010 at 19:12 #

Fabulous!! She looks absolutely amazing, the dress and those shoes, those shoes…I must have them!!! This chick can put together an outfit!

19. nat October 18, 2010 at 21:09 #

she looks so adorable! i couldn’t love this look more!

20. molly October 18, 2010 at 22:09 #

Boring. Shes worn this same look plenty of other tiems. I am glad to see that she got shampoo I sent her! Hopefully she will consider looking clean more often!

21. Marvel October 18, 2010 at 22:32 #

WOW!!!

One of her best looks and she is smiling.

I feel like throwing a party!!

22. CreoleLady October 18, 2010 at 23:01 #

This may a first for me when it comes to KStew. I really like this. She looks dynamic in motion and dynamic is not a word I associate with her on the red carpet.

23. niya October 19, 2010 at 02:45 #

I have to say she really does look great, lets hope this change is for good. Also, I really do like the shoes with the dress.

24. mochababe73 October 19, 2010 at 02:48 #

Kristen is smiling because she looks good, and she knows it. You can read the confidence in her body language.
    And that dress!!!! If I had the body for it, I would wear it in a minute.

25. Carole October 19, 2010 at 02:55 #

For once, I love her outfit. she should be this dynamic more often…