18.10.10

Spike TV’s 2010 Scream Awards – Anna Paquin In Alexander McQueen

‘True Blood’ actress Anna Paquin continues to shine as the unofficial brand ambassador for Alexander McQueen.

She wore a jacquard knit Alexander McQueen Pre-Fall 2010 dress with a Celtic design and fluted skirt to Spike TV’s 2010 Scream Awards in LA this weekend.

She wore her hair in a messy bun with pieces framing her face whilst accessorizing with Brian Atwood ‘Maniac’ black patent pumps, bangles on both wrists and a McQueen clutch.

Anna has also worn McQueen to the Emmy’s parties, the Emmy Awards and the SAG Awards this year.

Maybe she’s auditioning for the big job – the Fall 2010 collection.

Credit: Fame Pictures

2010 London Film Festival "Conviction" Photocall - Minnie Driver & Hilary Swank In Lanvin

2010 London Film Festival “Conviction” Photocall – Minnie Driver & Hilary Swank In Lanvin

Spike TV's 2010 Scream Awards – Kristen Stewart In GUiSHEM by Guillermo M. Jop

Spike TV’s 2010 Scream Awards – Kristen Stewart In GUiSHEM by Guillermo M. Jop

12 Responses to Spike TV’s 2010 Scream Awards – Anna Paquin In Alexander McQueen

1. Gretta October 18, 2010 at 14:11 #

Gorgeous dress but what’s with the makeup? Looks like she drank too much red wine.

2. Giuseppi October 18, 2010 at 14:12 #

Nice! She really does this dress justice.

3. Amanda October 18, 2010 at 14:32 #

LOVE it!

4. Sally October 18, 2010 at 14:41 #

Hate the makeup and shoes. Love the dress.

5. Camille October 18, 2010 at 15:23 #

I think McQueen is a good fit for her personal style. Not to beat a dead horse here, but again w/the boring shoes. With so many creative and amazing shoe choices available nowdays, I am so over the boring black pumps. I love how Anna is a little edgy but her snarling for the camera is beggining to strike me as almost comical. Overall I think it is good look for her.

• mol October 18, 2010 at 16:34 #

Ditto on the snarl, starting to look a little silly….but she does look beautiful in her McQueen.

6. Ju Aquino October 18, 2010 at 17:09 #

Ooooh I love the dress! Black but far from boring, I want one!!!! :)
    But the shoes could be a lot better.
    She looks great :)

7. Jones19 October 18, 2010 at 17:36 #

I love Anna in McQueen pieces and this is no exception. Gorgeous.

8. Mel October 18, 2010 at 18:09 #

Amazing! I suggest McQueen to hire her as their face, she’s always stunning in their dresses so Why not in a campaign? ;-) I guess she’ll have to compete against Lady Gaga, Sarah Jessica Parker and Cate Blanchett… but she has my vote :-)

I love her here from head to toes,I have no problem with the shoes or the makeup. Maybe the only problematic point to me is her hair, in this photo you can’t see it, but when I was checking the ceremony photos her hair looked too much messed.

9. Hannah October 18, 2010 at 19:04 #

I adore Anna Paquin and she always makes bold and different decisions on the red carpet. I adore this dress on her, sophisticated and very beautiful but still fun and youthful. She really does suit the McQueen aesthetic so I hope she keeps wearing McQueen.

10. Marvel October 18, 2010 at 22:33 #

McQueen + Anna = Amazing.

11. mochababe73 October 19, 2010 at 02:52 #

I love her in this dress. Even though I wish that she had been a little more daring in her shoe choice, but other than that I like it.