Kate Bosworth attended the grand opening of Esquire House LA hosted by Sienna Miller in LA this weekend.

The actress kept her look simple yet chic wearing a Derek Lam Spring 2011 look.

This look included a black top with a printed insert which was paired with a Raffia skirt.

Side swept hair, bold red lips and Sergio Rossi black suede heels completed the look.

Kate had a busy weekend because she also attended Spike TV’s Scream 2010 Awards to support her boyfriend, ‘True Blood’ actor Alexander Skarsgard.

She was spotted backstage wearing a No. 21 Fall 2010 dress.

I love her chiffon lilac frock with a ruffled detail and her casually tousled hairstyle.

I’m not at all impressed with her Nicholas Kirkwood pumps, but then I hardly am impressed with pumps on the red carpet these days.

Credit: Style.com, AP & Getty

Heidi Klum In Roland Mouret - Project Runway Season 12 Episode 2

Heidi Klum In Roland Mouret – Project Runway Season 12 Episode 2

The 30th Anniversary Of The Promise – Cynthia Nixon In Carolina Herrera

The 30th Anniversary Of The Promise – Cynthia Nixon In Carolina Herrera

14 Responses to Esquire House Grand Opening & Spike TV’s 2010 Scream Awards – Kate Bosworth In Derek Lam & No. 21

1. Hannah October 18, 2010 at 19:09 #

I am bored of [most[ pumps, too. I don’t mind them with the first outfit as they play on the sophisticated nature of the dress/ top and skirt, but with the second look, they are the wrong colour, style and shape. It is even more disappointing to know of all kirkwoods she chose those.

2. A October 18, 2010 at 19:35 #

OMG, this woman needs to eat more. Her legs are just scary. People give Keira crap, but I’ve never seen her with such unhealthy looking legs…

• Stacey October 18, 2010 at 20:11 #

Agreed. They look like they’re about to snap in half.

3. Lee Ann October 18, 2010 at 19:37 #

I love her in both looks. I just wish that she would stop putting things in her lips.

4. mol October 18, 2010 at 20:07 #

To me, both quirky interesting looks that end up falling a little flat, partly because of the shoe choice.

5. Lou October 18, 2010 at 21:09 #

Ignoring the pumps too – love the lilac dress, but not so keen on the first look.

6. Sharon October 18, 2010 at 21:20 #

I was hoping that the picture of her in the No. 21 dress would show up here. I just love the style and especially the color. Different shoes would have made it perfect.

7. Marvel October 18, 2010 at 22:28 #

Great. Another celeb-u-tart parading around on the red caret.

She looks really unhealthy

8. Alicat October 19, 2010 at 00:53 #

Loving the lilac dress – very floaty and pretty. Do not understand why she paired it with heavy, black pumps. Her hair is also drab. The styling of her hair is better in the first photo.

9. Linda October 19, 2010 at 01:31 #

She’s really beautiful. I love the whole first outfit, and love the second dress (except for the shoes, of course).

Does anyone remember her in Blue Crush before she got so thin? She was gorgeous – fit, healthy and athletic. Hopefully she’ll get back to that someday.

10. mochababe73 October 19, 2010 at 02:36 #

I have never been a fan of Kate’s style. For me, she always appears to try to give Kate Moss or Sienna Miller a run for their money. She just ends up looking as though she tries to hard.
    In this instance, I am just bored. I love the first dress, but for some reason, Kate makes it look so dull. I really like the second dress, but her hair just brings the whole look down.

• T from Sydney October 19, 2010 at 12:08 #

i agree 100%

her hair always fails

11. Priscila October 19, 2010 at 12:41 #

She is gorgeous! I love her eyes :)

I think the red lips work really well with her first look. Nice !

12. worried October 19, 2010 at 21:52 #

this girl has to eat… it is absurd to keep on reporting on a woman whose last picture portrayied her as ‘tanned, tonned and healthy’ over 5 years ago. pleaseeeee feed her.