Rosario Dawson sported two very different looks on the red carpet on Saturday night.

Her first stop was at the 2010 Environmental Media Awards.

She wore a very pretty paisley print Prada dress with a plunging neckline and a black bow accent.

Her second look was sexier as she showed off her curves wearing a figure-hugging Victoria Beckham Fall 2010 nude dress.

This look was paired with matching Brian Atwood heels.

I prefer the Prada look, as we’ve seen that VB dress many times before on the red carpet.

Which do you prefer?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

2010 London Film Festival "Miral" Premiere - Freida Pinto In Alexander McQueen

2010 London Film Festival “Miral” Premiere – Freida Pinto In Alexander McQueen

9 Responses to 2010 Environmental Media Awards & Spike TV’s 2010 Scream Awards – Rosario Dawson In Prada & Victoria Beckham Collection

1. Marvel October 18, 2010 at 22:24 #

I do like the Prada as its colourful and a silhoutte dont see enough on the red carpet.

2. Fashion Interlude October 18, 2010 at 22:25 #

i love both, she looks radiant somehow, but the prada look ages her just a tad, perhaps its the hemline, i prefer the VB look, she’s appearing sexy but she’s not exposing anything, just her form, elegant.

3. robbie October 18, 2010 at 22:31 #

the prada look is my favourite, minus the shoes obviously. the VB dress would have been nice if she chose the red.

4. Rebecca October 18, 2010 at 22:35 #

I prefer VB–don’t think the Prada dress really fits her very well up top and it is not that flattering.

• Leti October 18, 2010 at 23:25 #

I completely agree. She’s rather thick waisted, which I sympathize with because I have the same problem, and the Prada dress only accentuates that. The VB dress is one of the more flattering looks I’ve seen on her, probably because of the built in corset. After all, VB is not particularly curvy herself and knows how to structure a dress to flatter someone with that build.

• Linda October 19, 2010 at 01:51 #

I agree, the fit of the Prada is a little off in the bust area. You read my thoughts. However, the nice wide V neck flatters her.

I don’t particularly like the VB because the higher neckline isn’t as flattering and I don’t like the colour.

5. mochababe73 October 19, 2010 at 02:29 #

I don’t like the Prada dress. It looks like bedclothes. Love her in the Beckham dress. The color looks nice against her skin tone.

6. Kay October 19, 2010 at 02:50 #

Love her VB dress. Does anyone know who Rosario’s stylist is? Is it Robert Verdi?

7. Chaufforest October 19, 2010 at 08:07 #

I dont like the Prada dress and prefer the VB look. She glows amazingly in it!