I was tempted to go with Keira Knightley this week as her pearl embellished Chanel Couture dress was exquisite, but I couldn’t forgive her shoe choice.

You guys loved her look from head-to-toe because the actress won BDOTW by a very large margin.

I was really struggling to decide my winner, until Minnie Driver came along in her stunning Marchesa gown after I had put the poll together.

Some suggested featuring her next week, but if someone comes along and blows us away next week then this stunning look maybe forgotten and that would be a travesty.

Credit: Getty

X Factor: Saturday Week 2 – Dannii Minogue In Victoria Beckham Collection

X Factor: Saturday Week 2 – Dannii Minogue In Victoria Beckham Collection

X Factor: Sunday Week 2 – Dannii Minogue In Antonio Berardi

X Factor: Sunday Week 2 – Dannii Minogue In Antonio Berardi

8 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Keira Knightley In Chanel Couture & Minnie Driver In Marchesa

1. adriana October 17, 2010 at 11:39 #

good choice FC!

2. Camilla October 17, 2010 at 11:49 #

I really don’t think Keira looked nice here. Her photocall in Rodarte was much, much better. I would have voted for it!

• shruti October 17, 2010 at 18:44 #

I didn’t like this look of Keira’s either. I thought the back of the dress was especially unflattering. Just don’t like the dress at all for some reason. The pearl strings are just plain weird. Kinda Vegas showgirl-y. Just more expensive.

Love Minnie’s look though. Very glad she was picked.

3. Alicat October 17, 2010 at 14:23 #

Ms Driver looks fit, healthy and sassy. Ms Knightley looks gaunt and tense. Both are wearing very beautiful dresses. What tips it over the edge for me in favour of Ms Driver is that she radiates vitality and self-confidence. This makes a beautiful woman as much as a beautiful outfit.

4. Sharon October 17, 2010 at 15:44 #

Minnie looks lovely. She is the better choice.

I do like the heels Keira is wearing just not with that dress. Really not a good footwear choice at all.

5. Laura October 17, 2010 at 16:21 #

I tried again to find someone in that poll I liked more than Minnie. For that reason, I’m glad you featured her this week. She was clearly the best for me, and it would be hard to choose someone else with that in mind. I do like Keira’s dress, but the shoes are a WTF moment in an otherwise great look.

6. Jake October 17, 2010 at 17:17 #

These would without a doubt have been my top two. Great choice in ultimately going with minnie FC. SUCH a beautiful dress.

7. Jones19 October 18, 2010 at 17:43 #

Great call FC, I wouldn’t have been able to choose between these two.