X Factor: Sunday Week 2 – Dannii Minogue In Antonio Berardi

On tonights X Factor Live results show Dannii Minogue looked sensational wearing an Antonio Berardi velvet strapless dress with a sheer blouse from the Fall 2010 collection.

The judge who normally wears Australian designers has worn 2 British designers this weekend. First Victoria Beckham now Antonio Berardi.

Her chic sophisticated dress showed off her post baby figure to perfection.

What surprised me most about this look is that I didn’t hate the hair like I did last week, although I would love her to return to being a brunette.

Nude Brian Atwood heels complete the look.

Credit: Style.com & Ken McKay/TalkbackThames/Rex Features

Best Dressed Of The Week - Keira Knightley In Chanel Couture & Minnie Driver In Marchesa

Best Dressed Of The Week – Keira Knightley In Chanel Couture & Minnie Driver In Marchesa

In Dannii Minogue’s Closet – Antonio Berardi Velvet Strapless Dress

In Dannii Minogue’s Closet – Antonio Berardi Velvet Strapless Dress

9 Responses to X Factor: Sunday Week 2 – Dannii Minogue In Antonio Berardi

1. Biskachoo October 18, 2010 at 01:02 #

Gorgeous! I think I like the dress better on her than on the model because of her curves.

2. mochababe73 October 18, 2010 at 03:04 #

I like the dress better on the model. I don’t know what it is, but the dress makes her look old. There’s the too long sleeves. The bow is in front instead of on the side. And, the nude shoes. This all looks almost like Dynasty in the 80s.

3. robbie October 18, 2010 at 07:43 #

damn dannii sure is knocking it out the ball park this year! i love the fact she didnt go for a predictable black shoe the nude looks better. the dress could have ended up too mumsy but dannii manages too make it sexy.

4. Fraser October 18, 2010 at 14:26 #

I am over in the states at the moment so missing all the X-factor fun – thank you FC for reporting on the most important aspect ;-)

This was a ‘wow’ for me – much better on Dannii than the model – and different to anything we’ve seen on Dannii before. Too early for BDOTW?

• Fashion Critic October 18, 2010 at 14:56 #

you can download the videos from the x factor website if you have withdrawals.

You’re right it was totally different although I like’d the VB dress better. Lets see how the weeks go.

5. Hannah October 18, 2010 at 19:20 #

Danii is winning the fashion war by a large amount, despitehaving said she had much less time to plan her outfits this year. I can’t bring myself to complain about Danii’s hair, the colour and certainly the cut are not atrocious, especially sitting next to Chryl Cole’s redd extension-ed hair.

6. Lou October 18, 2010 at 20:43 #

Once again Dannii looks better than the model – another great look!!

7. Marvel October 18, 2010 at 22:40 #

Doesnt suit her style but she looks nice enough

8. Hannah October 19, 2010 at 19:04 #

I only just realised this when rewatching the show on sky+, but has anyone noticed in the VT, beofre the acts comes on, that when Danii( and Chryl too) speak, they both have an asymetrical dress behind them. I severely hope Danii is going to wear it soon.