X Factor: Saturday Week 2 – Cheryl Cole In Azzaro

I asked for Cheryl Cole to give us some colour this week on the X Factor, but I think she misunderstood my message because she dyed her hair red instead of wearing something bright and colourful.

For the second week in the row she wore a black look on Saturday nights X Factor Live show.

Her Azzaro satin bow accented jumpsuit from the Fall 2010 collection was paired with black Miu Miu Mary Jane’s with a cute white bow.

Post-Divorce Cheryl might be toning down her style, but I’m dying for her to give us some Versace, Couture or something else equally glam?

I’m really struggling to get excited about anything she’s worn so far this season.

I pray she makes me eat my words for tonights results show.

Credit: Style.com & Ken McKay/TalkbackThames/Rex Features

In Cheryl Cole's Closet - Azzaro Bow Accented Jumpsuit

In Cheryl Cole’s Closet – Azzaro Bow Accented Jumpsuit

In Emma Roberts' Closet - Chloé Elsie East West Bag

In Emma Roberts’ Closet – Chloé Elsie East West Bag

15 Responses to X Factor: Saturday Week 2 – Cheryl Cole In Azzaro

1. jen October 17, 2010 at 12:27 #

very unflattering fit

• Hannah October 17, 2010 at 13:09 #

ABsolutely. She shouldnever wear anythign for tall people, no matter how beautiful it is. I really hat ethe shoes with it too. Her entire hair/makeup was an issue for me too. The hideous red hair, which reminds me ofgirls aloud circa a few years ago, paired with that awful clashing lipstick, and the not too nice earrings. it was a pain to watch.

• Jesse October 17, 2010 at 13:55 #

Agreed. It makes her look stumpy.

• michelle October 17, 2010 at 20:46 #

yeah it does make her look like a midget.

2. Nick October 17, 2010 at 12:48 #

I hated this look from the outfit to the hair it was all wrong! The side ponytail and the hair colour looked so cheap!! Why can’t she go back to 2009 and her young chic colourful looks she wore so well?

Danni looked SENSATIONAL IMO!

3. Jennifer October 17, 2010 at 12:49 #

I’m praying right there with ya. It’s as if she’s trying to get us to solely focus on the jewellery, maybe de Grisogono have struck a deal with her. She can have all the diamonds she wants so long as they’re the focus of attention in her look.

4. alex October 17, 2010 at 12:51 #

ugh she looks terrible here!

i wonder if they’ll put her in colour now she’s got such bright hair. hmm. i really hope they do though, we’ve seen how rihanna can pull it off, i’m sure cheryl can too!

5. sara October 17, 2010 at 13:28 #

not only unflattering…the jumpsuit is beautiful but not for her, she’s too tiny.i don’t like the shoes, nor the necklace…and her hair looks so tacky!

6. wilwarin October 17, 2010 at 13:40 #

only thing i love about this look is shoes… the rest makes me yawn and i really dislike her new hair colour.

7. Alicat October 17, 2010 at 14:10 #

This look just confirms my general dislike of jumpsuits. Cheryl Cole is a very attractive lady, but even she is diminished by this. The large bow detail over the bust is just plain silly, and the cut of the pants makes her thighs looks like they have saddlebags. Altogether unflattering. Then there is the Barbarella hair, this time in a plait and dyed red…

8. Lee Ann October 17, 2010 at 16:36 #

This makes her look like she has really short legs

9. nicky October 17, 2010 at 17:33 #

not very many ppl can pull off jumpsuits…cheryl included. jumpsuits can only look good on tall people and it wasnt very flattering on the model itself! bad look and she looks short

10. Marvel October 17, 2010 at 22:23 #

I really tried but I couldnt love it and I dont like the cheap hair colour Very disappointed.

11. mochababe73 October 18, 2010 at 03:09 #

That picture is reason number 101 why I do NOT like jumpsuits. Not flattering on anyone. On top of everythin else, she has that big satin bow on her front like a bridesmaid’s dress from the 80s.

12. Lou October 18, 2010 at 20:34 #