15.10.10

“Cirque du TACORI” – Jessica Lowndes In Paule Ka

Jessica Lowndes is a very busy girl.

This time she was spotted on the red carpet attending “Cirque du TACORI” event held at the Viceroy Hotel in Santa Monica, California.

The actress wore a gorgeous pale pink Paula Ka dress.

Her cocktail with rosette detail was paired with some equally gorgeous Jimmy Choo ‘Emerald’ sandals and the Jimmy Choo ‘Tube’ clutch.

With her tousled waves and beaming smile, I much prefer this youthful look over her Stella McCartney look I posted yesterday.

Credit: Getty

"Di Di Hollywood" Madrid Photocall - Elsa Pataky In Dsquared²

“Di Di Hollywood” Madrid Photocall – Elsa Pataky In Dsquared²

In Hilary Duff’s Closet – Current/Elliott Leather Leggings

In Hilary Duff’s Closet – Current/Elliott Leather Leggings

8 Responses to “Cirque du TACORI” – Jessica Lowndes In Paule Ka

1. Balmain14 October 15, 2010 at 16:18 #

I adore the dress :D

Her shoes-let just say,I don’t like.

2. dee October 15, 2010 at 16:54 #

I really like the shoes. She looks cute. I just wish her hair wasn’t so long.

3. Ethne Blist October 15, 2010 at 17:14 #

I think she looks great but I wouldn’t have known this was a designer dress. It isn’t that stunning at all. But Jessica has great style.

4. Hannah October 15, 2010 at 18:00 #

I prefer this to yesterday, but she still hasn’t mastered her own style. She looks slightly like she wants ot be Megan Fox. She aslo wears way too much fake tan and makeup. None the less, she looks nice.

5. Lara October 15, 2010 at 18:03 #

Oh no… please don’t tell me she’s turning into one of those “I’m walking this red carpet to promote…. myself” girls… I like her style a lot, and would hate if that’s what she turns out to be…

6. Estranged October 15, 2010 at 20:20 #

I’m starting to hate gorgeouse pink dresses and equally gorgeous girls wearing them. It’s just so boring. I much prefer her Stella McCartney look.

7. Marvel October 15, 2010 at 22:48 #

I like the look but I think her hair looks a bit too fake. Its clearly extension based. I must say though, she is the best dressed form those 90210 girls

8. mochababe73 October 16, 2010 at 11:39 #

She looks cute. I think that she should have worn her hair in a sleek ponytail.