Runway To Wiener Arena – Katy Perry In The Blonds

When I reviewed The Blonds Spring 2011 presentation, I said could see Katy Perry wearing this collection and I wasn’t wrong.

The kooky singer wore a silver and black Swarovski crystal The Blonds Spring 2011 corset before her performance at the Wiener Arena in Vienna last week.

I love the corset and I’m very surprised she didn’t pick one of the more dramatic designs, but I’m sure she’s saving them for a bigger occasion.

For once the colourful streaks in her hair aren’t offending me, but I am missing the runway shimmering skirt.

The bandage skirt she’s wearing doesn’t work for me, neither does that arm accessory.

Giuseppe Zanotti heels complete the look.

Credit: Zuma Press

Jennifer Lawrence In Chloé & 3.1 Phillip Lim - Good Morning America

Jennifer Lawrence In Chloé & 3.1 Phillip Lim – Good Morning America

'Les Petits Mouchoirs' Paris Premiere - Marion Cotillard In Christian Dior

‘Les Petits Mouchoirs’ Paris Premiere – Marion Cotillard In Christian Dior

15 Responses to Runway To Wiener Arena – Katy Perry In The Blonds

1. robbie October 14, 2010 at 20:23 #

for once the blonds havent made something that is hideously tacky. dont like her tights dont know what is worse thick black tights or sheer black tights.

her shoes are giuseppe zanotti. LOVE THEM!

2. Lee Ann October 14, 2010 at 20:24 #

Also don’t like the tights

3. Lizzy October 14, 2010 at 20:29 #

I have to admit that I like it. It’s nowhere near as beautiful as the runway outfit, but that corset is gorgeous. It’s surprising she wore a black show with it. So tame for her.

• Lizzy October 14, 2010 at 20:29 #

Shoe*

4. roberto October 14, 2010 at 22:49 #

I do not know why but I remember the collections of the late ’80s Versace

5. mochababe73 October 15, 2010 at 00:12 #

The Blondes are not exactly my cup of tea, but the collection is definitely something that I can see Katy wearing.
    I love the top, but I do think that she needed the sparkly skirt. The one that she has on is a little too casual (?) and dull for the bustier.
    I hate the arm band. It looks as though it’s cutting off her circulation.

6. Sharon October 15, 2010 at 03:19 #

She looks great but would have looked even better with the runway skirt. Love the shoes!

7. Ethne Blist October 15, 2010 at 05:16 #

I don’t like this. She can do better. Corsets for me are always tacky, especially by The Blonds. I am having trouble taking this brand seriously, especially Katy in it.

8. Fiona October 15, 2010 at 06:01 #

Also wish she’d worn the runway sparkly skirt, the short bandage mini and black tights spoil it a little. Whilst I’m not for stars reproducing looks entirely from the runway, in the majority of cases the designers’ vision is usually the best.

9. wilwarin October 15, 2010 at 10:25 #

after all tacky looks i’ve seen on her this one is improvement minus the tights… btw i think this Versace Patent-Leather Strapless Dress you have on side bar would look great on her (ofcourse if she kept the rest toned down)

10. Marvel October 15, 2010 at 22:54 #

The tights ruin this look for me along with those horrid shoes

11. moja31 October 15, 2010 at 23:49 #

my goodness, this is the most conservative outfit i’ve ever seen her wear, she looks pretty good.

12. Lou October 16, 2010 at 22:33 #

I think she looks good and I don’t mind her choice of skirt… but it just makes me think of the type of outfits the girls from the office wear for a work night out.