The 2010 London Film Festival kicked off today with a photocall for “Never Let Me Go” which stars Brit actresses Keira Knightley and Carey Mulligan.

Keira looked sensational.

We scream for something refreshing on the red carpet and Knightley rarely disappoints.

It looks like stars are already selecting Spring 2011 looks, because first we had Kerry Washington now we have Keira wearing a Rodarte Spring 2011 look.

Her blue and white printed skirt was paired with a nude lace Prada-esqe short sleeved blouse.

I’ve never been fond of those Louboutin’s heels, so the look isn’t a perfect 10 but pretty close.

I love how she’s added some mini waves to her new bob.

I have a feeling this won’t be to everyone tastes, but it’s like a breath of fresh air to me.

Can’t wait to see what she wears tonight.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

26 thoughts on “2010 London Film Festival: “Never Let Me Go” Photocall – Keira Knightley In Rodarte

1. dee

I like the hair and shoes and that’s it. The top and skirt don’t compliment each other. I don’t even like the top and skirt. The skirt isn’t doing her waistline any favors it just makes her looks pudgy.

2. Lee Ann

I think she looks stunning. But very few could get away with this quirky look. I love the fact that it is not obvious but works with her personality. She looks comfortable in it too. I also like her Bob with a few waves in it. To me, this is what style is about.

3. Marvel

I LOVE the print on the skirt and I am slightly disappointed by how much of a contrast the top is. So clunky and does not compliment the skirt.

I cant wait to see what she wears. Im gonna take a shot in the dark and say Chanel ;)

4. ullis

I L-O-V-E Keira and usually everything she wears but this is a big NO for me! But I do love the smile on her face and the new do she is sporting.

5. Gaber

Words can not express how much I wish these shoes weren’t Louboutins. The red sole completely destroys, what is otherwise, an insanely superb pair of shoes.

Outside of the sole, this look is completely perfect.

6. Hermione Weasley

She looks SO good with this new haircut! I can’t quite picture that skirt with the top, though :/ completely different styles, I can’t get over it, lol XD can’t wait for tonight’s première!

7. Ev

I usually don’t care much about Keira’s style, but on this occasion I’m in shock how much i LOVE it. This is unexpected and very fresh look which definetely suits Keira.

8. mol

I pretty much love all of it except for Keira’s clenched fists, which brings in a little unwanted tension for me.

9. Jen

I really like this. The top and skirt aren’t two things I would have imagined to go together; it’s very unexpected, and it works.

10. Hannah

God I am already trembling from what Joan Rivers and co. are goingtosay on Fashion Police. AS much as I adore it on her, it jsut isn’t my cup of tea.

11. mochababe73

Not a fan at all. The top and skirt have no business being together. The shape, silhouette, and color in now way go with the skirt.
    A bustier with a little jacket may have been better. She just looks like she got dressed with her eyes closed.

12. sonia

where is the party? I have the clown. Seriously if someone shows you the picture without her face would you still thimk the same??

13. Sharon

Boy I’m just not liking anything today. This outfit looks like it was put together in the dark. Maybe she feels the same way, hence the clenched fists.

14. wilwarin

i like it because it’s so different from thing we usaully get on photocalls… yeah not everyone gonna like the look but i love it…

15. Alicat

I like the skirt and I like the blouse individually, but together they clash in colour, texture and style. The waistline is also messy and undefined. Add the clunky Louboutins into the mix and it’s a big miss.