14th Annual Human Rights Campaign National Dinner – Pink In Reem Acra

Pink attended the 14th Annual Human Rights Campaign National Dinner with her on again/off again partner Carey Hart.

The couple opted for matching black suits, but her Reem Arca Fall 2010 suit was considerably more interesting with the satin detail.

She added her own touches by wearing a bustier and a selection of necklaces to keep the black suit very P!nk.

I love that the singer can go from wearing a Tony Ward Couture gown to the Grammy’s, to a sexy rock chick embellished Balmain dress to the MTV Awards to this Reem Acra suit.

She amazingly carries them all of with equal aplomb.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

In Ellen Pompeo’s Closet – Stella McCartney Cashmere Sweater

In Ellen Pompeo’s Closet – Stella McCartney Cashmere Sweater

Sarah Jessica Parker's Obsession - Halston Heritage Cleo Sac Bag

Sarah Jessica Parker’s Obsession – Halston Heritage Cleo Sac Bag

7 Responses to 14th Annual Human Rights Campaign National Dinner – Pink In Reem Acra

1. jes October 12, 2010 at 16:19 #

I like the blazer but I think those pants need to be fitted better!

2. Marvel October 12, 2010 at 17:36 #

I will always love Pink as she doesnt conform to what stylists say. She is never a Barbie doll and for that I admire her.

I do like the outfit but I think the trousers could be a little less baggy

3. Hannah October 12, 2010 at 20:27 #

I do adore that Pink can keepher style but not wear atrocious clothes. She always look like herself in anything, nad doesn’t conform, hence making each look herown, but with out ripped tights black eyes and lacking trousers (ahem miss Momsen).

4. Leslie October 12, 2010 at 21:35 #

I like the fact that she removed the belt to add a necklace instead. She appropriates the look and that’s great.

The pants are a bit large though. They look better on the runway model.

5. mochababe73 October 12, 2010 at 22:59 #

It’s called a tailor. Use one. You have enough money to afford someone to make sure that the pants fit correctly.
    Love the bustier, but I wish that she had worn the belt.

• Ethne Blist October 13, 2010 at 03:16 #

I agree. The belt makes the look classier and the pants need to be tailored so we can see the shoes.

6. Alicat October 13, 2010 at 13:03 #

Love this look. The bustier adds a sexy edge. I have seen wide leg pants styled this way in many mags recently. The theory is it adds length to the legs. The model has endless legs so the shorter length suits her. Pink is a completely different body shape. Even so, a slimmer cut and a bit more shoe showing would have given more illusion of height.