Sienna Miller was one of the jury members for the 21st Dinard British Film Festival in France.

At the opening ceremony Sienna wore head-to-toe Twenty8Twelve.

Her Spring 2011 look included a black tank and cropped jacket paired with a salmon coloured leopard print skirt.

Whist headed to the “Mr Nice” screening Sienna was spotted wearing a cute white bobble knit sweater with salmon coloured pants.

Her Prada accessories included python studded sandals and a printed quilted bag with chain handle from the limited edition Prada print collection.

My favourite look was her Twenty8Twelve Spring 2011 white short set with a cute black ribbon tied to the waist. She paired her look with a Twenty8Twelve black blazer and her favourite black brogues.

I would’ve loved this look even more without the blazer.

At the award ceremony for the The Dinard 21st British Film Festival, Sienna wore a well worn striped Isabel Marant Spring 2010 blouse and skirt with black patent Louboutin’s and a baby blue clutch.

Which was your favourite look?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Steal Her Style: Jennifer Lawrence's 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Red Carpet Shoes

Steal Her Style: Jennifer Lawrence’s ‘The Hunger Games: Catching Fire’ Red Carpet Shoes

Andre Agassi Foundation For Education's 15th Grand Slam For Children Benefit Concert - Jennifer Hudson In Michael Kors

Andre Agassi Foundation For Education’s 15th Grand Slam For Children Benefit Concert – Jennifer Hudson In Michael Kors

12 Responses to Sienna Miller At The 21st Dinard British Film Festival In Twenty8Twelve & Isabel Marant

1. Jeremy October 11, 2010 at 15:40 #

She has really great style. Too bad I cannot say the same about her acting…

• Marvel October 11, 2010 at 21:56 #

LOL. So true.

I do like the second look.

2. Penny Dreadful Vintage October 11, 2010 at 16:06 #

Those white scalloped shirts with black ribbon were my favourite thing from the Twenty8Twelve SS11 collection. I like the fact that Sienna can show how the pieces wear in real life.;

3. mol October 11, 2010 at 16:17 #

I like every outfit, except the third (I do love brogues, but I just don’t like the jacket at all with this outfit, I like the black bow with the shorts/dress? – it’s a great contrast, but the jacket ruins it).

4. Jones19 October 11, 2010 at 16:23 #

Love the first look the most, that skirt is TDF!

5. sara October 11, 2010 at 17:32 #

i love everythingggggggggggg minus the shoes of the second photo!the outfit of her own brand is soooo cute!!and the salmon pants are really beautiful!!!

6. Ethne Blist October 11, 2010 at 21:44 #

I love the Isabel Marant look the best!

7. Alicat October 12, 2010 at 01:05 #

She seems to have found a comfortable sense of style since moving on from the boho look. I like the 1st and 4th looks the most – more classy. While I love her talent to interpret fashion, I am not so sure about her qualifications to act on a jury at a film festival…

8. mochababe73 October 12, 2010 at 03:40 #

I’m not a fan of Siena Miller’s style, but she is wearing some great pieces today.
    I am a sucker for animal print so I really like the first look.
    I hate the sweater and pants.
    I love the black and white ensemble. Very chic for her.
    I don’t like visible undergarments. I can’t focus on the ill-fitting Isabel Marant ensemble because all I see is her bra.

9. crazyme97 October 12, 2010 at 05:19 #

i love the isabel marant blouse but the blouse is already wore by Miley Cyrus.
    i love the second look!! It’s my favorite trend for spring.

10. Kaz October 12, 2010 at 10:33 #

Loooove the first look. That skirt is heavenly! I might try and find it online (not sure they stock Twenty8Twelve anywhere Down Under?)

The red lips make Sienna look even better :)

11. Katie October 12, 2010 at 16:15 #

Yip i love the 1st look too, so classy and chic yet Sienna looks very comfortable in it…