Runway To Sidewalk – Ashley Olsen In Balenciaga

The Olsen twins presented their Spring 2011 The Row collection in Paris this season.

This gave them the perfect excuse to shop their favourite Parisian brands.

On one shopping trip Ashley Olsen was spotted wearing a Balenciaga Fall 2010 salmon coloured sweater.

You know I’m not the twins biggest fan, but I love Ashley’s look. So much so that I can get passed the tights consider how cold it was in Paris.

I loved the cute pink skirt, but the unexpected blue furry vest is what I love the most about this look.

It’s a very thrown together look, but I really appreciate it on this rare occasion.

Credit: Style.com & Wenn

Anna Kendricks Talks To Us About Her Favourite Red Carpet Moment & More At Rachel Zoe’s ‘Major Must Haves’ Range Launch

"Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" - Emma Roberts In Monique Lhuillier

“Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” – Emma Roberts In Monique Lhuillier

18 Responses to Runway To Sidewalk – Ashley Olsen In Balenciaga

1. Moxie October 11, 2010 at 19:36 #

It isn’t as bad as some of the outfits the twins wear, but I’m am so over their shabby chic (emphasis on shabby) and grungy outfits.

2. wilwarin October 11, 2010 at 19:39 #

from time to time olsen sisters shine, but most of the time their style (for me) is granny went crazy… this is something in between, i neither like it nor dislike it, i loke the color combo, and all the pieces but there something about it that just doesn’t let me like it completely, i really don’t know what it is…

3. GC October 11, 2010 at 19:44 #

i adored the salmon colour,not just with that Balenciaga sweater,but anything that you could try on. it’s been amazing on everybody, for sure. and in brazil (where i came from) this colour is soo IN in this season, it’s summer right here.

4. sara October 11, 2010 at 20:29 #

the shoes are from louis vuitton, the ones with a pearl in the heel!
    i’m not sure about the pink skirt…when i saw her sweater i thougth the print was the cannage of dior…but something was telling me i was wrong hehe.

5. Lee Ann October 11, 2010 at 20:47 #

As thrown together as you can be caring an Hermes bag

6. mol October 11, 2010 at 20:49 #

I like the sweater and i like the vest, but the two together make me break out in a sweat – especially when I note the two men also in the photo who don’t even have jackets on……I do like the color combo of salmon pink and the bluish purple.

7. Rebecca October 11, 2010 at 20:50 #

It makes me shudder

8. Lou October 11, 2010 at 21:02 #

I’m not a fan of the Olsen twins style… and this has not changed my mind. I always feel their clothes are wearing them and not the other way round!! Might be the photo angle but Ashley’s clothes look on the baggy side to me.

9. moja31 October 11, 2010 at 21:30 #

i’m just shocked it isn’t all black.

10. Marvel October 11, 2010 at 21:54 #

A bit too crazy for my taste. I dont like this look at all

11. dressaddict October 11, 2010 at 23:39 #

My biggest problem here is that sweater. I really don’t like it, it looks like the ones I had as a child that my mom made from magazines patterns or something.

12. Alicat October 12, 2010 at 00:37 #

I really, really dislike this look. It is extremely bulky and makes her petite frame look wide and square. The sweater is bad enough, but when the shoulder-padded, furry vest is added, it becomes tragic. It looks like she dressed from the bargain bin at the op shop.

13. mochababe73 October 12, 2010 at 03:30 #

I despise the Olsen twins’ style. I would say that they look like homeless people, but that’s an insult to the homeless.
    However, considering the woman, I really like this outfit. Of course, I can’t imagine wearing this now because it’s still hot and humid here in TX.

14. lisa marie October 12, 2010 at 03:37 #

i totally thought she had a towel around her neck!

• Alicat October 12, 2010 at 13:17 #

lol I thought that too at first glance until I looked again and noticed the gladiatorial shoulder pads!

15. Jackie October 12, 2010 at 03:59 #

I dislike this. A lot. I can find so many things wrong. Firstly, the Balenciaga sweater looks thick as hell or maybe it’s the pink shirt/dress that we see peeking out that’s making her sleeves and such look thick. The length of the pink dress/long shirt/tunic/whatever stops at an awkward length which makes the combination of bulky up top and awkward hem line very unflattering. And the blue vest is cute but not with all that bulk on her body. She looks like she has gigantic shoulders and a small bottom, kind of like a football player, and she shouldn’t be cause she does not play football! And I just don’t like the black tights and black shoes. The black tights and black shoes combo is wayyyyy over worn and needs to die. Only on some occasions is it okay, but this one really isn’t. That morning, she must have waken up and wanted to wear the blue vest and coral sweater (both cute ON ITS OWN) and couldn’t decide on one so she wore both. MK & A need to stop trying so hard to be different because it’s so ugly. Seriously. You don’t have to look like everyone else but must you guys look so I-got-dressed-in-the-dark.

• Carolina October 20, 2010 at 02:40 #

lol i love jackie

16. mikeijames October 12, 2010 at 09:05 #

honestly, she looks like she stepped out of an elle magaazine editorial in the best possible way. sure, we can all think of things to tinker with on the edges, but this outfit makes one notice each and every piece she has on.