Best Dressed Of The Week – Son Ye Jin in Valentino & Helen Mirren In Paule Ka

Your winner this week was Son Ye Jin in her Valentino gown.

On any other week I would’ve picked Son Ye Jin glorious gown which wore to the Pusan Film Festival, but I was totally in awe of Helen Mirren.

She totally grabbed my attention away from the other candidates.

The 65-year-old actress prove that age ain’t nothing but a number in her red Paule Ka wrap dress.

Credit: Getty

Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

9 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Son Ye Jin in Valentino & Helen Mirren In Paule Ka

1. Elisa October 10, 2010 at 12:35 #

I voted for Helen. If I only look half as good as her, when I turn 65, I’m going to throw a huge party!

• Fashion Critic October 10, 2010 at 13:15 #

Let’s pray we all look this good at 65

2. sara October 10, 2010 at 12:43 #

i was sure you were going to choose helen and, altought i voted for emma, i agree with you ms. mirren is wonderful!!

3. Alicat October 10, 2010 at 13:02 #

Helen Mirren wins for me. Son Ye Jin looks very beautiful in the fantasy Valentino gown, but she is just another pretty, young actress in a stunning dress. Helen Mirren epitomises class in the Paule Ka wrap dress. She is also such an accomplished actress – something only age and experience can provide. This contributes to her “look” as well, although it is somewhat nebulous. That is part of the “awe factor” for me as much as the dress and her fabulous figure.

4. CreoleLady October 10, 2010 at 15:10 #

Dame Mirren rules! Although I’ve gotta say, FC, you were looking pretty haute yourself in that Andrew Gn coat. So appreciate your posts, from fashion week to BDOTW….

• Fashion Critic October 10, 2010 at 15:22 #

thank you.. :D

5. Hannah October 10, 2010 at 15:21 #

Yay Helen! :) thanks for chosing her fc, she is honestly one of my many bdoty’s now!

6. shruti October 10, 2010 at 17:14 #

Was hoping Keira Knightley would win either reader or critic’s choice. Her look was very cool and it was good to see her out and about looking fabulous. Helen and Kate were flawless too though. Quite a few good ones to pick from this time around! :)