10.10.10 X Factor

2010 X Factor: Saturday Week 1 – Dannii Minogue In J’Aton Couture

After being away for a month with Fashion Week, I was excited to see the X Factor Live shows started on Saturday night.

Dannii Minogue has been in Australia during the early auditions on maternity leave, but she picked up were she left of last season looking spectacular wearing a J’Aton Couture dress.

Her white lace dress is exquisite.

I love the winged shoulders and the way the lace becomes lighter towards the hem of the skirt.

I’m guessing this is just one of many J’Aton Couture dresses we’ll see from the Australian judge as she always support Australian designers on the British TV show.

Credit: Rex Features

In Cheryl Cole's Closet - Valentino Bow-Embellished Satin Sandals

In Cheryl Cole’s Closet – Valentino Bow-Embellished Satin Sandals

X Factor: Saturday Week 1 – Cheryl Cole In Daniel Vosovic

X Factor: Saturday Week 1 – Cheryl Cole In Daniel Vosovic

14 Responses to 2010 X Factor: Saturday Week 1 – Dannii Minogue In J’Aton Couture

1. Alina October 10, 2010 at 14:42 #

I LOVE IT! The dress,the hair,the make-up…EVERYTHING!

2. Hannah October 10, 2010 at 15:17 #

She looks stunning. It is the perfect dress to show she has just had a child, but she looks beautful. Great makeup and, despite the highlights, great hair. Perfect way to open the show.

• Fashion Critic October 10, 2010 at 15:22 #

I wasn’t fond of the highlights too.

I hope she goes back to brunette soon

3. Ethne Blist October 10, 2010 at 16:09 #

Danii totally wins the style battle. Cheryl goes for sexier pieces and Danni sticks with class. I am infatuated with her red lips as they are so vibrant but maybe it is too much…

4. anne October 10, 2010 at 17:10 #

Dannii wins for me. I understand that you want to stay away from controversy because it’ s a fashion blog but i was dying to know your opinion on last night’s show :)). I know i shouldn’t say this but cheryl’ s attitude put me off loving her dress whilst i think dannii’s dress worked perfectly with her genuine smile.

• Fashion Critic October 10, 2010 at 18:42 #

I really didn’t like the wild cards apart from Tracy.

I really want Cher to go because from what I heard from my sister and friends her first audition was her only good audition and she was terrible last night.

She’s only got through because Cheryl is desperate to make her a star.

• Nick October 11, 2010 at 09:50 #

HAHA i agree with you FC about she only got through because of Cheryl.. i think Cheryl is trying to create her real life mini me!!

IMO Danni looked the best on both nights and as a Melbourne boy im so proud of her and J’Aton – she really is an excellent ambassador

5. Marvel October 10, 2010 at 17:49 #

Its a bit too maternal for her but I suppose that was her instinct. Disappointed with the black pumps

6. ~**juDee**~ October 10, 2010 at 18:14 #

Dannii was the only reason why I watched Xfactor for all of 10 minutes. I was totally blown away by how completely and utterly breathtakingly beautiful she looked….I know I’m laying it on a bit thick but I was completely taken aback by how she looked yesterday. Dress, hair, make-up. Spot on. Unlike some people *cough*cheryl cole*cough who looked like they’d been tangoed

7. DC October 10, 2010 at 19:03 #

team DM! i know its a little bit premature, but i totally thought danii trumped cheryl in x factor 2009 ( despite what the polls said)..and i think after last nights winning dress, she’ll be the one to watch this series too….

8. sara October 10, 2010 at 19:04 #

wonderful dress and makeup…very very beautiful!!!!

9. Lee Ann October 10, 2010 at 19:48 #

The lace dress is stunning but why is she wearing house slippers on her feet?

10. wilwarin October 10, 2010 at 22:10 #

i’m not usually fond of bridal-vibe dresses but i love this one, and danii looks perfect in it, minus the shoes, the red or nudes would be perfect.

11. mochababe73 October 12, 2010 at 04:22 #

I don’t like it at all. I think that she looks old and dowdy from the hair to the make-up to the dress.