“The Spin Crowd” Season Finale Party – Kim Kardashian In Azzedine Alaia

Kim Kardashian is the Executive Producer for “The Spin Crowd”, so she arrived on the red carpet last night for the Season Finale Party in New York.

The reality TV star wore an Azzedine Alaia Fall 2010 printed dress.

Some of you will be hating this look just because she wearing a design genius like Alaia, but I’m more horrified about how she styled this look.

Kim, just because you’re wearing an Alaia dress it doesn’t mean an Alaia belt is necessary.

I know a defined waist is Kim’s ‘thing’, but the bandage nature of this dress would’ve given her the same desired silhouette.

She totally overcooked this look.

Yawns at the tights and the shoes are so uninspiring.

Click here to see the whole of the Alaia Fall 2010 collection.

[nggallery id=670]

Credit: Facebook & Fame Pictures

Rihanna In Balmain - 'Rogue by Rihanna' Paris Launch

Rihanna In Balmain – ‘Rogue by Rihanna’ Paris Launch

Frigidaire Team Up To Support Save The Children - Jennifer Garner In Zac Posen

Frigidaire Team Up To Support Save The Children – Jennifer Garner In Zac Posen

28 Responses to “The Spin Crowd” Season Finale Party – Kim Kardashian In Azzedine Alaia

1. Jeremy October 7, 2010 at 15:07 #

Somehow seeing these trashy people look awful put a smile on my face. They are the reason I no longer watching E! Kim looks like a giant poison mushroom.

• maria October 7, 2010 at 15:23 #

same here. I CANNOT deal with their overexposure. I also refuse to accept them as fashion icons, as all they do is sausage themselves into tight dresses.

• Donna October 7, 2010 at 16:13 #

Oh no! I’m cracking up at the poison mushroom reference. So true. This hurts my eyes.

• seggie October 7, 2010 at 16:34 #

LOL @ giant poison mushroom

• michelle October 7, 2010 at 16:43 #

bwahahahaha at the giant mushroom reference. i dont get the fascination with her and her family. her style is so blah, it makes me break out in hives.

2. Lee Ann October 7, 2010 at 15:18 #

Does this woman own a mirror? does she have any understanding of her body type?
    She looks like a forced fed wonder woman meets lady wrestler.

3. mm October 7, 2010 at 15:29 #

LOL!! and i am weak with “overcooked look”.

The high neckline on both sisters is a no. Kim and a bell shaped silhouette is horrible.

I do like kim’s ponytail

• dee October 7, 2010 at 17:08 #

I agree. The high neckline isn’t flattering for women with large bust. An open neck especially a V-neck is always better.

• Linda October 8, 2010 at 11:29 #

Agreed.

4. Marvel October 7, 2010 at 15:32 #

I dont mind the tights with this look but the belt is a big NO!

Why designers lend this skank their clothes

• Fashion Critic October 7, 2010 at 16:00 #

she buys it.

I can’t imagine they loan to her.

• Marvel October 7, 2010 at 22:09 #

But she wore a Resort 2011 Marchesa look for the Emmy’s which isnt avaible to buy yet, so surely she must be loaned. I’d imagine she bought this dress though, as you pointed out

• Fashion Critic October 7, 2010 at 22:31 #

I’m sure she does get clothes gifted or loaned, but the Marchesa dress you mentioned

• Yasmine October 8, 2010 at 00:01 #

there are recent pics of her with Alaia in Paris, i would imagine he may have loaned it to her

• Fashion Critic October 8, 2010 at 08:56 #

I’m horrified to learn that.

I know designers and PRs are very picky who they loan to so this is disappointing.

5. Hisadora October 7, 2010 at 15:45 #

Kim is just gorgeous, why does she dress like this? Her sister is worse than horrible, she looks really ridiculous. If I had their money….

6. ClaraAnne October 7, 2010 at 15:54 #

I like Khloe though, just wish she would hire a stylist to pick clothes that flatter her shape. I mean, look at Nicole Richie’s transformation!

7. Jordan October 7, 2010 at 15:59 #

When you let the clothes wear you, you wind up looking like this: a trussed up chicken. So unfortunate.

8. cindy October 7, 2010 at 16:22 #

There is no word to describe what I feel right now…as a designer I would be totally horrified to see my clothes butchered by this woman…Kim is really capable of the best AND of the worst in less than two weeks! She looked incredible last week in georges hobeika but today she look ridiculous! Beautiful dress but wrong styling and wrong girl in it!

9. Alice October 7, 2010 at 17:38 #

sometimes Kim looks amazing, but when she looks bad she looks awful!

as for Khloe… EUGH!

10. Gaber October 7, 2010 at 18:02 #

I see somebody was using The Simpsons’ make-up gun …

• mm October 7, 2010 at 19:48 #

LOL!

11. Ana October 7, 2010 at 20:02 #

The only good thing about her look is that she doesn’t look as bad as her sister. hahahahahahha I like your sense of humor FC. Keep it up.

12. mochababe73 October 8, 2010 at 01:18 #

I like the Kardashians. They are very saavy. I don’t fault them for the exposure. It’s the media and others like me that like them.
    I like the dress on her, but the belt was a big no. Maybe a thinner belt would have worked better.

13. Gail October 8, 2010 at 02:45 #

When I first saw the pictures of Kim, in this dress, on another site, I simply thought, “this isn’t her best look”. But after coming to this site, and seeing a side by side comparison of Kim and the model, I hate to say it , but Kim looks awful. I’m actually shocked her stylists let her leave the house like this.

I guess every girl is entitled to have an off day.

14. mari October 8, 2010 at 04:28 #

her face looks weirder than uual in this dress and neck line. she’s going over the top with make up or visits to the dermatologist/plastic surgeon.

15. mol October 8, 2010 at 05:17 #

I love that dress on the model, and then Kim Leona-izes it and it’s destroyed.

16. Alicat October 8, 2010 at 13:19 #

This reminds me of the fashion crime committed by Katie Holmes the other week. Short, flared skirts over wide hips, and opaque black tights with clunky shoes on less than slender legs are not good looks. Miss K goes one step futher by wearing a very high neckline over her ample bosom. It makes her look like she has acres of boobage. That said, I love the dress on the model.