Front Row @ Louis Vuitton Spring 2011

The Brit pack were also taking up the front row seats at Louis Vuitton’s Spring 2011 presentation on the last day of Paris Fashion Week yesterday.

On a cold miserable rainy day in Paris, Alexa Chung and Daisy Low both opted for Resort 2011 looks.

Alexa wore a grey sweater with her floral striped halter dress – wisely considering the weather.

Daisy on the other had show true Brit spirit by braving the cold wearing a striped tee and pink flared skirt with floral appliqués.

Alexa carried a brown Louis Vuitton Sofia Coppola bag and wore black pumps, whereas Daisy opted for a Louis Vuitton mother-of-pearl clutch from the Resort 2011 collection and cute matching pink peep-toes.

Daisy may just find herself on the BDOTW poll as I adore her look.

Credit: Style.com & Courtesy of Louis Vuitton

Fan Bing Bing Front Row @ Louis Vuitton Spring 2011

Fan Bing Bing Front Row @ Louis Vuitton Spring 2011

Runway To Sidewalk - Victoria Beckham In Roberto Cavalli

Runway To Sidewalk – Victoria Beckham In Roberto Cavalli

19 Responses to Front Row @ Louis Vuitton Spring 2011

1. sujaya October 7, 2010 at 13:09 #

oooh.. daisy’s clutch’s darn cute…

2. sara October 7, 2010 at 13:15 #

alexa ruins the dress….giovanna bataglia would be so beatidul with this lv, it’s so her….and of course with the belt better!

3. Alicat October 7, 2010 at 13:32 #

I love Ms Chung’s dress on the runway, but she has ruined it with that awful grey sweater which looks like something I wore to school. The bag is big enough to fit her homework in too. Surely she could have chosen something more flattering to herself and the dress – like the pink jacket from the very same collection featured in the second runway pic. I guess I just don’t appreciate Ms Chung’s sense of style.

4. Marvel October 7, 2010 at 14:19 #

I have absolutely no problems with Daisy being on the BDOTW list as her look is flawless. Alexa really needs to give up her grungy ‘chic’ look.

• Linda October 8, 2010 at 11:33 #

Yes, agree completely. Love Daisy’s look. Alexa took all the magic out of her lovely dress with the sweater and accessories.

5. Gaber October 7, 2010 at 14:19 #

Not too keen on Daisy, but I adore Alexa.

6. Cindy October 7, 2010 at 14:41 #

I like Alexa’s bag! Daisy overall looks adorable, I really like her look. She looks like she might be a little bit chilly, but gorgeous nonetheless.

7. Katie October 7, 2010 at 14:56 #

Daisy looks adorable! love love the outfit

8. mochababe73 October 7, 2010 at 15:34 #

I am surprising myself by liking Alexa’s look. I just don’t know why the woman can’t find a decent hairstylist.
    While I like the skirt and blouse on Daisy, they look like they belong on two different outfits. The skirt needs a cute little, plain blouse so that it doesn’t compete with the appliques. The shirt would look great with a pair of jeans. As it is, the look is too busy.

9. robbie October 7, 2010 at 16:01 #

huge round of applause to alexa for managing to suck every bit of life out that dress!

daisy blah straight from the runway look mix it up a little!

10. Angie October 7, 2010 at 16:10 #

I´m sick about alexa chung

• seggie October 7, 2010 at 16:37 #

Same here! I don’t understand where the fascination for Alexa Chung comes from – same with Chloe Sevigny, I just don’t get it!
      Daisy Lowe looks is a BDOTW contender, just adorable but Alexa Chung just look like a nun!

11. justme October 7, 2010 at 17:11 #

I love Daisy’s look. Chic, adorable, flawless.

*side eyes Alexa on my way out*
    That sweater…

12. Paula October 7, 2010 at 17:47 #

A brazilian actress wore this LV look last week in a premiere here in Brazil, she looked adorable, her name is Milena Toscano.

here’s the link:

13. Jarrold October 8, 2010 at 01:03 #

This is one of Alexa’s best looks. Im so glad shes wearing heels lol

14. Amber October 8, 2010 at 02:11 #

Alexa looks semi-okay, not front row quality though, at all. And Daisy just looks plain blah. I dislike the pairing of the top with the skirt, even if that is how the designer wanted it. Too much frou frou on the bottom with the harsh horizontal stripes and visible dark bra on top. I’m not impressed with either of them, and I don’t understand how either is considered fashionable.

15. mol October 8, 2010 at 05:30 #

Sometimes doing off kilter things to a pretty look can work – Alexa has pulled that trick off in the past, but not here – it’s just all so random, there no snap or bite to it, just sheer unappealingness, Daisy looks pretty though

16. Lalitha October 8, 2010 at 09:52 #

I love the skirt bottoms of both looks but am not liking either of the tops….it’s too “mixed up much” for me! J’adore le pink peeptoes!

17. Leslie October 8, 2010 at 19:54 #

I adore Daisy’s look too. She’s so cute ! I love the that the cluch matches her top.
    BDOTW contender for sure !