06.10.10

Salma Hayek Front Row @ Paris Fashion Week

Salma Hayek was front row at all the Gucci Group shows in Paris with her husband this week.

Being a brand ambassador can’t be easy, but Salma looked amazing whilst promoting her last movie “Grown Ups.”

Her front row looks have been hit and miss.

I didn’t like the YSL Resort 2011 black and red jumpsuit which she paired with a YSL blazer.

I’m not sure if it’s the length of the jumpsuit or the wide leg pants, but I don’t think it works for her at all.

I much preferred her two Alexander McQueen Resort 2011 looks.

Both are fitted and seem to suit her style better.

Which look do you prefer?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

"Conviction" LA Premiere - Hilary Swank In Chanel Couture

“Conviction” LA Premiere – Hilary Swank In Chanel Couture

Who Wore Louis Vuitton Better? Kate Hudson or Lily Allen

Who Wore Louis Vuitton Better? Kate Hudson or Lily Allen

22 Responses to Salma Hayek Front Row @ Paris Fashion Week

1. Lee Ann October 6, 2010 at 19:09 #

I think she needs to start dressing in clothes that suit her body type but if I had to pick a look that didn’t look as dreadful as the rest it would be the lace one.

2. Rachie October 6, 2010 at 19:10 #

The dress.

3. mm October 6, 2010 at 19:21 #

None, and that turban was the worst on her.

4. Tania October 6, 2010 at 20:10 #

I prefer the one where she is sitting down the best! The YSL jumpsuit would work on someone younger!

5. sara October 6, 2010 at 20:25 #

i love the last dress is sooo beautiful and also the shoes….but the shoes out!!!!
    i don’t like the rest of outfits!

6. wilwarin October 6, 2010 at 20:40 #

i prefer AMQ look, twins i’ve already seen too many times… she has big boobs we get it…

7. Ethne Blist October 6, 2010 at 20:46 #

I agree! She killed the YSL look that Rebecca Hall nailed by wearing it without that blazer. I love her McQueen coat dress over her lace dress. They complement eachother smoothly.

8. OZALES October 6, 2010 at 20:51 #

I agree, the wide leg pant suite is not made for her small body frame. She look great on the secound look.

9. Hannah October 6, 2010 at 20:58 #

I agree. I thinkhad Salma been taller the Jumpsuit would have worked. It definitely isnt a bad look though. I adore hte Coat, and I wish someone else will wear it on its own sans tights.

10. Leti October 6, 2010 at 21:11 #

I like the lace dress. I agree the jumpsuit is not working. One word comes to mind–stumpifying. I think she’s too short and curvy for it. It would have looked better without the blazer.

11. sonia October 6, 2010 at 21:57 #

third one form me please!!!

12. Marvel October 6, 2010 at 22:01 #

I do love the McQueen look but that YSL jumpsuit needs to be burnt!

13. Camille October 6, 2010 at 23:35 #

Love Salma in McQueen, especially the third look. The YSL jumpsuit is not a good choice for her, but frankly, it even looks awful on the model. Bozo the clown called and he wants his jumpsuit back. ick

14. Moxie October 6, 2010 at 23:37 #

Isn’t she wearing the McQueen jacket dress over top of the black/tan lace dress in the 2nd picture, or are my eyes deceiving me?

• Ev October 7, 2010 at 04:28 #

That’s what I was going to write. I really don’t like the jacket over this gorgeous dress.

15. Alicat October 7, 2010 at 00:43 #

Because she is short and curvy, the jumpsuit makes her shape boxy and wide. Too much decolletage as well. The lace dress is beautiful and the most flattering on Ms Sayek, but even this does not really suit her voluptuous figure due to the high neckline. You can have too much of a good thing!

16. everydaytrivial October 7, 2010 at 03:08 #

Neither! Please she resembles a dwarf. It is such a pitty for the gorgeous AmQ dress. Her legs look stuby and we have seen enough of her ‘assets’ to last a lifetime. If her husband is the owner it doesnt mean she looks dashing in them. She look better at Cannes 2010.

17. aiyu October 7, 2010 at 05:56 #

None. All the outfits don’t suit her body type. It looks like she’s trying too hard.

18. kim October 7, 2010 at 10:49 #

omg the jumpsuit is the worst i’ve seen on her. obviously too much choice doesn’t make anyone a fashion icon.

19. JJ October 7, 2010 at 10:53 #

The first McQueen is spoilt by whatever she is wearing underneath that’s peeking out at the bottom

20. Alicat October 7, 2010 at 13:25 #

It looks like the second McQueen, ie the lace dress featured in the third pic!!

21. Emi October 7, 2010 at 14:20 #

I prefer the dress, and I wouldn’t wear the coat on it. The first outfit is not right for her, I think it would be right for a skinnier figure, she has too much breasts. The coat’s shoulders are too large, for me, the dress is fine but I don’t really see it on her. Many free clothes, no good looks…