Who Wore Zac Posen Better? Rose Byrne or Kelly Osbourne

Back in May Rose Byrne arrived at the LA Premiere for “Get Him To The Greek” wearing a Zac Posen Fall 2010 charcoal felt dress.

She teamed her dress with Brian Atwood pumps, a gold clutch and a belt with a detailed silver buckle.

Kelly Osbourne was one of the many stars to attend Teen Vogue’s Young Hollywood Party held at Paramount Studios in Hollywood this weekend.

She wore the same dress sans belt.

The TV presenter also opted for black pumps and added a green sparkling clutch.

I love Kelly’s clutch, but I think I prefer the dress with the belt so Rose wins for me.

Credit: Style.com, Fame Pictures & Getty

2010 Emmy Awards - Archie Panjabi In Tadashi Shoji

2010 Emmy Awards – Archie Panjabi In Tadashi Shoji

Giambattista Valli Spring 2011

Giambattista Valli Spring 2011

7 Responses to Who Wore Zac Posen Better? Rose Byrne or Kelly Osbourne

1. Christian October 5, 2010 at 11:50 #

kelly, hands down! she look a-mazing!

2. Linda October 5, 2010 at 12:27 #

Yes, I agree it looks better with the belt when looking at these two ladies. Rose Byrne looks amazingly good. She’s on a great show called Damages.
    On the model, I like it without the belt as well, though.

3. Alicat October 5, 2010 at 13:46 #

This is a no contest for me in favour of Ms Byrne. The addition of the belt and the shorter length give a better silhouette. The soft hair and understated makeup are perfection. Ms Osborne’s take on the dress makes her look very long waisted. The scraped back platinum blonde hair and heavy makeup is a dead ringer for Kim Novak in Hitchcock’s “Vertigo”. Not a good look and the various and very visible tattoos are just an ugly distraction.

4. Lee Ann October 5, 2010 at 14:10 #

I prefer the dress with the belt and without tattoos

5. mochababe73 October 5, 2010 at 14:13 #

I don’t know why, but I went with Kelly. I like the whole rock n roll vibe that she has with the dress. I also liked the stacked bangles and green clutch.
    It’s not that I didn’t like it on Rose, but it was a different vibe. More sophisticated especially with the hair which was very pretty.
    This really speaks to what a wonderful designer Zac is. Same dress and two totally different looks.

6. thebeautyphilosopher October 6, 2010 at 13:43 #

Oh Rose!

7. Jen October 8, 2010 at 01:07 #

I love the green clutch, too.

I think it’s a great dress, belt or no belt (and maybe shows off Kelly’s figure better without one,) but I think she goes wrong in having overly severe hair.