05.10.10

“Nowhere Boy” LA Screening – Kate Beckinsale In Nina Ricci

Kate Beckinsale looked pretty in pink as she attended the LA screening of “Nowhere Boy” recently.

The British actress looked every inch a Hollywood star wearing a stunning Nina Ricci mini dress.

Her textured pink dress was teamed with matching Christian Louboutin heels and a gold Jimmy Choo ‘Tube’ clutch.

Some of you are bored with Kate as she sticks to this cutesy safe formula, but I think it totally works for her.

If she was to step out of that box I think some would say she was trying too hard.

I’m loving this look from head-to-toe.

Credit: PiccApp/Getty

Kate Hudson In Zuhair Murad  Couture - Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2014

Kate Hudson In Zuhair Murad Couture – Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2014

"Never Let Me Go" After Party - Keira Knightley In Nina Ricci

“Never Let Me Go” After Party – Keira Knightley In Nina Ricci

14 Responses to “Nowhere Boy” LA Screening – Kate Beckinsale In Nina Ricci

1. Ethne Blist October 5, 2010 at 16:29 #

I recently favorited that dress on nymag.com! Thanks Kate for wearing it! But I’m not crazy about her bronze clutch…

2. sara October 5, 2010 at 16:41 #

me too she is so lovely here!!!the dress is marvellous and the touch of the clutch is perfect!!
    the dress of the girl next to kate is wonderful too!

3. Estranged October 5, 2010 at 17:36 #

It’s not bad, it’s just so boooring. The dress is nice, Kate looks nice, the clutch is a nice choice… Nothing to fall in love with. At least, for me.

4. Ruby October 5, 2010 at 17:50 #

Kate’s dress is very pretty but I’m actually finding the black dress more eye-catching! Not so keen on the shoes paired with it though – much prefer Kate’s Louboutin’s!

5. Hannah October 5, 2010 at 17:59 #

I think she looks divine. Iam so glad she went for open toe shoes, if she has any issues with her feet you cannot see them here.

6. Jones19 October 5, 2010 at 18:27 #

I love it. She’s like Leighton Meester, looks best in cutesy pieces like this one.

7. Marvel October 5, 2010 at 19:12 #

Flawless

8. Thaysa October 5, 2010 at 21:43 #

I loved! Kate looks amazing! BDOTW

9. Lou October 5, 2010 at 23:02 #

She looks great – can’t fault this at all!

10. mochababe73 October 6, 2010 at 00:46 #

I love the dress on her, but I am a total pink, girly fan. I wonder if Rachel Zoe’s ex-assistant, Taylor Jacobson, is still her personal stylist.

11. asherlev1 October 6, 2010 at 01:30 #

I don’t know. I guess it works for her, but she’s never my “favorite”. Doesn’t appeal to me from the red carpet the way someone like Anne Hathaway can, even in some of her more lackluster looks.

12. Laura October 6, 2010 at 02:24 #

You can never win when you’re in the public eye. Not like I feel sorry for these actresses, but I’m just saying that someone out there’s always not gonna like what you’re wearing. Afterall, fashion is completely subjective.

I love this look for Kate. The pale pink works on her, and the proportions are perfect for her body.

13. Emi October 6, 2010 at 11:31 #

I love this looK, from head to toe, BDOTW contender… She’s always so cute! How ugly are the shoes of the girl next to her?

14. TinaC October 8, 2010 at 20:13 #

The shoes of the girl next to Kate also happen to be by Nina Ricci, Autumn/winter 2007-2008 collection. Seriously love that black dress she’s wearing, anyone know who the designer is?