Glamour Paris Dinner Party – Lea Michele In Victoria Beckham

Lea Michele was honoured with a party at La Societe in Paris to celebrate her October Glamour cover.

The cover girls strikes a pose with Zac Posen wearing a Victoria Beckham Fall 2010 dress.

Her shimmering nude dress was paired with strappy sandals and Tiffany jewels.

I love the dress, it was the perfect choice for an occasion full of fashion industry folks like Narciso Rodriguez, Peter Dundas, Ken Downing and Linda Fargo.

The colour is gorgeous, I’m glad she swept up her hair in an elegant French pleat and her make-up is flawless.

When she gets it right, she gets it right.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Natalie Portman In Christian Dior - 17th Shanghai International Film Festival Award & Closing Cermony

Natalie Portman In Christian Dior – 17th Shanghai International Film Festival Award & Closing Cermony

Zuhair Murad Spring 2011

Zuhair Murad Spring 2011

28 Responses to Glamour Paris Dinner Party – Lea Michele In Victoria Beckham

1. Nikki October 5, 2010 at 13:46 #

I don’t think this was a the right choice for Lea Michele. This is a dress I would reserve for ladies such as Cate Blanchett and Helen Mirren. I think this ages Lea Michele as I would expect her wearing something a bit more youthful AND elegant (If that’s the looks she’s going for.) Even her hair…

• Gretta October 5, 2010 at 18:29 #

You took the words right out of my mouth. The dress is way too old for her. I reckon stars are only donning VB clothes because she is designer of the moment, irregardless if it suits them or not.

• Ferferi in Paris October 5, 2010 at 22:17 #

Agree with Nikki.

• hally October 6, 2010 at 08:32 #

you said it! this is far to aging, and i think shes too petite for it as well.

2. Alicat October 5, 2010 at 13:50 #

As much as I try, I cannot like this dress. It looks like a cross between a bathrobe and a plastic raincoat. Oh well…

• Beatriz October 5, 2010 at 18:36 #

AGREED! As much as I adore Leah Michele, this is repulsive. The color is kinda nice because it blends her skin tone, but the style of the dress is just wrong.

Oh, and is it just my eye or are the sleeves partially see-through?

• Jasmine October 5, 2010 at 18:48 #

i agree!

• Emi October 6, 2010 at 11:28 #

I totally agree with you… and what about the size? It’s so wrong! I totally dislike this look.

3. Marvel October 5, 2010 at 13:53 #

I LOVE this look.

It seems that long gowns is when she is at her best. I could not gush about this look enough.

BDOTW

4. Lee Ann October 5, 2010 at 14:08 #

she looks like she is wearing a bathrobe

• Maddie October 5, 2010 at 16:50 #

exactly my thoughts

5. Emma October 5, 2010 at 14:17 #

This look is a bit to shiny for me.

Zac Posen looks evil!

6. Lilyana October 5, 2010 at 14:34 #

Wow, I strongly disagree. I usually love VB on the red carpet, but this is quite unfortunate. It looks like a fancy morning gown even on the model. And Rachel is too short to pull it off anyway. The sleeves worn up might make it a wee bit better, but as a whole the look is just… sad.

• Marvel October 5, 2010 at 18:53 #

I LOVE how you reffered to her as Rachel (her Glee name) rather than Lea. Be it intentional by mistake :) ;)

7. Laura October 5, 2010 at 14:43 #

J’adore. And I love this because it is event-appropriate. Had this been a red carpet event I would’ve thought it a bit wackadoodle. But because this is a fashion industry event, and with that outfit, Lea fits right in.

Plus, she’s the guest of honor. She should dress to impress, and she does that here. Great look. Lea either gets it really right or really wrong. I’m rarely ambivalent to what she’s wearing.

8. samaira October 5, 2010 at 14:52 #

Why can’t I like this look? As much as I m loving it on the model , on Lea it feels oversized and just something not right :(

9. sara October 5, 2010 at 15:37 #

she was so beatiful here, she is much better with an updo…altought i prefer the length of the runway’s sleeves.

10. nicky October 5, 2010 at 15:39 #

did not love this look. lea is too petite to pull it off and the dress looks even more like a bathrobe on her…agree about the comment tht ppl like cate can wear it.

11. anne October 5, 2010 at 15:56 #

While i do like the way she styled the dress i cannot help but think that it would look better on a taller person so that the bottom half would sit better, like it does on the model.
    But i like Lea’s new approach to the red carpet. It’s not predictable

12. Elisa October 5, 2010 at 16:51 #

She is really becoming one of my favorites!

13. Lila H. October 5, 2010 at 18:04 #

It looks like a shower curtain x with a raincoat…

14. Hannah October 5, 2010 at 18:56 #

Oh my, she is with Peter dundas *turns green with envy*.

15. molly October 5, 2010 at 22:21 #

I would adore this if it was strapless or one shouldered. It looks like this is the jacket that she wore and forgot to take it off. She looks like she got caught in the rain. I really do like the color though.

16. Lou October 5, 2010 at 23:00 #

I don’t like this dress and don’t like it on Lea – looks like a flimsy, damp mac not a party gown. Agree with some of you that the lookis a little too old for her too.

17. mochababe73 October 6, 2010 at 00:52 #

I hate this dress. I don’t even know if one would call it a dress. It looks more like a shiny bathrobe. And, Lea is waaaay too young to wear something like this.

18. Lalitha October 6, 2010 at 11:49 #

The colour looks great on her but it kind of wears her, rather than the other way around!

19. Katie October 7, 2010 at 15:23 #

I think Lea is too small in height to wear this outfit it just doesn’t sit right at all…

20. Jo October 8, 2010 at 16:53 #

I think this looks AWFUL. She is far too short for this dress and far too young. Cate Blanchett would have looked great in it. I don’t like this at all.