05.10.10

Front Row @ Giambattista Valli Spring 2011

Bianca Brandolini D’Adda wore a black Giambattista Valli Fall 2010 sleeveless dress with a sheer panel in the front row of the designers Spring 2011 presentation yesterday.

She of course wore her trademark booties with her dress.

Tousled waves and few gold accessories completed her look.

Olivia Palermo gave us yet another perfectly polished look.

She wore a Giambattista Valli asymmetrical textured mini dress with a Willow beige blazer.

Chunky gold accessories and mustard heels complete this simple yet elegant look.

Anna Dello Rosso definitely stood out in the front row wearing an animal print Balmain Fall 2010 dress.

She teamed her dress with a diamond encrusted gold necklace, an animal print Fendi clutch and Alaia heels.

I sensed she’s very much over her picture being taken this season.

Credit: Style.com

Giambattista Valli Spring 2011

Giambattista Valli Spring 2011

Glamour Paris Dinner Party - Lea Michele In Victoria Beckham

Glamour Paris Dinner Party – Lea Michele In Victoria Beckham

13 Responses to Front Row @ Giambattista Valli Spring 2011

1. AmyY October 5, 2010 at 11:51 #

Love both Bianca and Olivia!

Jealous of those mustard shoes Olivia is wearing they look like the Kurt Geiger Corso Como heels!! Ooh I want!

2. bettybrandenburg October 5, 2010 at 12:06 #

And I’d just made the resolution not to say anything if I can’t say anything nice … but really, the boots with that dress are awful (good dress, though, but what a waste) … and the Balmain dress looks like any drag queen’s dream outfit! Olivia Palermo looks good, nice nice choice of shoes.

3. mm October 5, 2010 at 12:21 #

Here is a recent interview video of Anna showing her clothes from Paris Fashion week, the detail of the clothes amazing

4. Linda October 5, 2010 at 12:24 #

I sense that too, FC, judging from her expression.:) However, that’s a pretty attention grabbling look so of course people will want your pic.

5. edoardo October 5, 2010 at 13:09 #

I voe Anna everytime, but this time I don0’t like her hairstyle!!!!

6. sara October 5, 2010 at 15:39 #

the best is olivia…ana scares me here!!and bianca’s shoes could be better!

7. rob October 5, 2010 at 16:50 #

she looks like a Bavarian gladiator

8. robbie October 5, 2010 at 18:04 #

bianca and olivia bore me again!

anna though, wtf is she wearing? people deem her as a style icon, a style icon for who? a tranny!

9. mikeijames October 5, 2010 at 22:44 #

anna looked better once she discarded that hairstyle; didn’t she wear that hairstyle because she walked as a model in ungaro?

10. Rebel October 6, 2010 at 01:01 #

I LOVE Olivia’s look!

11. Letícia October 6, 2010 at 01:16 #

I’m pretty much over Anna Dello Russo having her picture taken, ever! If she took it down a notch, she could be really great, but she looks like she’s trying too hard all the time and it bores me to tears.

12. Ayesha October 6, 2010 at 13:40 #

that balmain dress is hideous,though i did like the collection that it’s from…it’s weird that she couldn’t have chosen one of the good pieces.very few people can pull off such looks anyway………..and wasn’t the latest balmain collection a complete disaster???

13. SarahV October 7, 2010 at 10:50 #

I start to believe more and more that Anna is suffering from a midlife crisis..