On The Gossip Girl Set With Blake Lively In Carolina Herrera

Blake Lively was on the set of Gossip Girl this weekend filming scenes for the hit TV show.

She looked gorgeous as always wearing a light blue Carolina Herrera Fall 2010 gown.

Her multi-layered silk organza embroidered gown was accessorized with a silver beaded bracelet, a navy statement ring and a light blue clutch.

This ethereal gown is one of my favourite looks on Blake’s character ‘Serena’.

Sometimes the figure hugging dresses can get a bit samey.

She was also spotted wearing a matching lace mask, which will hint at the fact that she was enroute to a masked ball.

We’ll have to see how it all pans out when the episode hits our screens sometime this fall.

Credit: Style.com & Bauer Griffin

Toni Garrn In Barbara Casasola - The Heart Fund Gala

Toni Garrn In Barbara Casasola – The Heart Fund Gala

Martin Grant Spring 2011

Martin Grant Spring 2011

17 Responses to On The Gossip Girl Set With Blake Lively In Carolina Herrera

1. Ev October 4, 2010 at 16:06 #

Dont they have a hairstylist on set? Her hair is way too messy for such a beautiful gown.

• Lisa October 4, 2010 at 16:33 #

Was just about to say the same thing. Did the hair lady have a day off?

• Hannah October 4, 2010 at 18:27 #

Agree, if they can get a beautiful gown, surely they can get a hairbrush. Blake, that goes for you too.

• hally October 6, 2010 at 08:48 #

her hair always seems a bit to casual for me, both on gg & in real life. it works for street clothes but not when dressing up.

2. Marvel October 4, 2010 at 16:20 #

She looks amazing as usual and I cant wait to see the episode. They havent had a good old masquerade party since season 1.

Question, why is that GG is only using Fall clothes. I would have thought how popular the show is (in terms of fashion) that designers would be sending out Resort 2011 and Spring 2011 clothes.

3. gossip_bangkok October 4, 2010 at 17:05 #

Such a beautiful dress, not loving the hairstyle so much… However, overlooking the hair, I think it’s one of the best look of Serena! :)

4. nicky October 4, 2010 at 17:09 #

the dress is beautiful but i have to admit it looks a lot better on the runway. somehow the piece doesnt quite translate as well on blake. her hair needs fixing as well

5. cindy October 4, 2010 at 17:20 #

Wow! I’M so glad they opted for a soft look for serena for once! There’s not a boob, nor a leg in sight! The gown is absolutely stunning

6. biskachoo October 4, 2010 at 17:48 #

I love it. Even with the slightly messy hairstyle, she looks like a mermaid goddess on land. I was never a big fan of her on the red carpet. I prefer looking at Leighton Meister’s outfits, but this, it’s absolute perfection.

The GG stylist/s are incredible.

7. Hisadora October 4, 2010 at 18:01 #

She looks divine. Simply love it.

8. Nikki October 4, 2010 at 18:36 #

Beautiful gown. Reminds me of this gorgeous gown by Ralph Lauren.

• Linda October 5, 2010 at 12:36 #

Ooh, that’s gorgeous too. I’d actually love to see that on Serena Vanderwoodsen!

As for the C.H. dress above, it is beautiful and maybe it will translate better on the TV screen.

9. Sharon October 4, 2010 at 22:16 #

I love the runway dress, but the one on Blake looks different somehow. The fabric on the lower part seems more sheer on the model. Blake’s version just looks kind of messy by comparison. Sort of like her hair.

10. mochababe73 October 4, 2010 at 22:26 #

I don’t like the dress on her. It looks better on the runway. In my eyes, it’s a little different than the model version.

11. molly October 4, 2010 at 23:04 #

Im so sick of her hair…shes becoming worse than Taylor Swift with the lack of change…this includes her obession with tiny little dresses.
    I was really disapointed that no one wore this to the Emmys…but Im glad that it is getting worn by someone. Its too beautiful of a dress to go unnoticed. I do wish that it was as dark off the runway as it is on.

12. b October 5, 2010 at 03:28 #

It looks cheap on her.

13. hally October 6, 2010 at 08:50 #

this dress is gorgeous and a bit unusual, i hope we see it elsewhere with better styling. (blake is gorge, but not styled enough)