01.10.10

Actress Diane Lane had a very busy day on the red carpet attending two events in LA.

For the Variety’s 2nd Annual Power Of Women Luncheon at the Beverly Hills Hotel yesterday she wore a beautiful black and white Lanvin graphic floral shift dress with side bustle.

The glamorous actress doesn’t seem to age, in fact she get more beautiful.

Black peep toes and a black clutch completes this lovely luncheon look.

Later on the same day she wore a Gustavo Cadile Fall 2010 LBD to the “Secretariat” LA premiere.

It wasn’t just any old LBD, the black silk halter pencil dress had a bow detail bodice and jet beading which sparkles on the red carpet.

Which look do you prefer?

Credit: Getty

Keep A Child Alive's 7th Annual Black Ball - Beyonce Knowles In Andrew Gn

Keep A Child Alive’s 7th Annual Black Ball – Beyonce Knowles In Andrew Gn

Who Was Your Best Dressed Of The Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed Of The Week?

12 Responses to Variety Luncheon & “Secretariat” LA Premiere – Diane Lane In Lanvin & Gustavo Cadile

1. Gaber October 1, 2010 at 19:10 #

I didn’t read the description at first, so after seeing Lanvin mentioned in the title – I just assumed that the black unflattering mess was it.
    Imagine my surprise realizing that the floral dress, which I really like (because of the length, the print, the hair and the shoes are more appropriate), is actually the Lanvin mentioned!

2. Ev October 1, 2010 at 19:23 #

I like her better in Lanvin, it’s one of the very few Lanvin dresses that I’ve liked lately.

3. Lara October 1, 2010 at 19:47 #

Surprisingly I prefer the black dress she wore on the red (literally) carpet.

Not sure how I feel about the longer length of hair on her though…

4. Hannah October 1, 2010 at 19:58 #

I prefer the Lanvin one. but I am completely biased as I am entirely head-spininly, smittenly in love with ALber Elbaz.

5. Shruti October 1, 2010 at 19:59 #

I like the Lanvin at the luncheon better. A very uncomplicated, classic, beautiful look that was perfect for the occasion. Not liking the Gustavo at the premiere. The dress is just plain weird but Diane is beautiful as always.

6. Gigi October 1, 2010 at 20:51 #

She’s beautiful, but she;s another one a la Julia Roberts: CUT YOUR HAIR. It’s okay. We all had to do it at a certain age. It would flatter her so much more.

amen.

7. Ben October 1, 2010 at 21:04 #

Her Lanvin shift should definately be in contension for BDOTW

8. amber October 1, 2010 at 22:48 #

I like the LBD.

9. samaira October 1, 2010 at 23:21 #

Lanvin way better than Gustavo.

10. Eve October 2, 2010 at 16:39 #

i love the Lanvin but the Gustavo Cadile looks alot like the proenza schouler dress kate bosworth wore

11. pipsqueak October 3, 2010 at 15:05 #

I love the Lanvin much better. I don’t like the peep toes and hair in both looks. I think those shoes and the dark hair color aged Diane.

12. hally October 6, 2010 at 09:24 #

don’t like the black dress, it looks a bit awkward to me. the lanvin is nice. and i usually like it when ppl go darker w/ their hair, but she was more beautiful with the brown hair as opposed to the black.