30.09.10

Roberto Cavalli’s 40th Anniversary Party – Heidi Klum In Roberto Cavalli

Two gowns in a row??

Someone check Heidi Klum’s pulse immediately.

The supermodel who usually only wears dresses above the knee, wore a Roberto Cavalli gown to the designers 40th Anniversary Party in Paris last night.

I don’t think this pinky beige gown with beading details come close to her previous spectacular Roberto Cavalli look at the amfAR Milano event.

This is because I’m confused about what’s going on around the waist.

Without much definition and with the draped detail the gown makes her look a tad boxy, but that could just be the angle of this picture.

I do love the hair.

This is how to do uncomplicated hair without looking like you’re stepping out to the Mall.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Roberto Cavalli's 40th Anniversary Party - Aishwarya Rai In Roberto Cavalli

Roberto Cavalli’s 40th Anniversary Party – Aishwarya Rai In Roberto Cavalli

Victoria Beckham Spring 2011

Victoria Beckham Spring 2011

12 Responses to Roberto Cavalli’s 40th Anniversary Party – Heidi Klum In Roberto Cavalli

1. Ethne Blist September 30, 2010 at 19:38 #

I am not wowed for some reason. This gown reminds me of a lot of Donna Karan creations, so I am having a bit of a dejavu moment. I don’t like the stingy ties at the back.

2. Hannah September 30, 2010 at 19:57 #

I actually reallylike this look. I think people rarely look like this. I lvoeherhair, I love her necklace. I think shelooks younger. She looks like a model for once, as oppsoed to ‘Heidi Klum, presenter of preoject runway’. Shelooks really fresh, surprising as she is at a Cavalli event. I am sure she would have stoodout in a room.

3. Naomi September 30, 2010 at 20:28 #

Wow, for me this is the best she’s looked in a looooong time.
    Cute hair, great make-up, I love the color of the dress on her and most importantly I love the LENGTH of the dress on her. She’s really glowing.

4. Eve September 30, 2010 at 21:53 #

Great! The hair, the gown look just effortless. Not very Heids-like and that’s a good thing… I also like it much, much better than the silver gown amfar milano event. This is just something new from her!
    Oh, and usually she wears dresses below the bud (not above the knee) ;-)

5. maria September 30, 2010 at 22:40 #

i have to be honest, i don’t think it does much for her cleavage, at least on this picture.

6. mochababe73 September 30, 2010 at 23:00 #

I really like her hair and make-up. The color of the dress really complements her skin tone. But the dress itself is ill-fitting. It’s too drapey on top and loose at the waist. It makes her look boxy.

7. Marvel September 30, 2010 at 23:48 #

A simple look and I like the hair but not how obvious her roots are

8. nicky October 1, 2010 at 04:50 #

i really love this look. she looks great and fresh. the colour really complements her skin. im not bothered by the fussy design because heidi still wears it well

9. Laura October 1, 2010 at 05:15 #

The droopy bust look has got to go. Dianna Agron in Georges Chakra at the Golden Globes, Angelina Jolie in Amanda Weakely, and now Heidi? No, this look is meant for a very slim percentage of the population, and even these gorgeous ladies don’t fit into it. Props to Heidi for venturing beyond short-and-tight land, but this look is just not right.

10. Giuseppi October 1, 2010 at 22:05 #

I don’t really dig this look. It just seems to disappear on her and make her kind of invisible with it.

11. nhughey October 2, 2010 at 17:25 #

I don’t care what kind of box she’s in, as long as I don’t have to fear looking too long at her hemline. Her heiny would’ve actually been covered when she sat down in this, yeah! It’s pretty & glowy.

12. Alicat October 4, 2010 at 09:02 #

I like the draping on the back but not what looks like a halter tie. The bodice is ill-fitting and needs more definition. The way it is structured gives her no waist and flattens her chest into a pair of pancakes, hence the boxy look. It is straight down from shoulder to hip. A badly designed dress can disguise even a great figure like Ms Klum’s. Neck up and hips down she looks great.