“Promise: De Grisogono By Cheryl Cole” – Cheryl Cole In Elie Saab

I knew it would be long before we saw Cheryl Cole wearing Elie Saab.

The recently divorce singer – who’s keeping her married name – attended the “Promise: De Grisogono By Cheryl Cole” press launch last night.

The launch for “Promise” was to showcase a new capsule ring collection created by Cheryl Cole and de Grisogono at Nobu London.

The cute Geordie wore an Elie Saab one shoulder beaded dress from the Spring 2010 collection.

The nude asymmetrical cocktail dress has a structured shoulder and gold embellished details.

I’m surprised she didn’t go matchy matchy with gold heels. Instead she wore brown suede knotted Louboutin peep-toe heels.

It looks like Ms Cole opted to go back to a longer hairstyle, which I like as much as the shorter do.

As you know I totally in love both Elie Saab and Cheryl Cole, so I need you to confirm that love isn’t blind and this is a BDOTW worthy look.

Loving it from head-to-toe.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

“Welcome To Wales” – Catherine Zeta Jones In Reem Acra

“Welcome To Wales” – Catherine Zeta Jones In Reem Acra

Runway To Sidewalk - Kylie Minogue In Richard Nicoll

Runway To Sidewalk – Kylie Minogue In Richard Nicoll

44 Responses to “Promise: De Grisogono By Cheryl Cole” – Cheryl Cole In Elie Saab

1. caRmen September 30, 2010 at 11:14 #

The first thing that came to my mind when I saw this was: “haven’t I seen this picture before??”… the two petites are really look alike!! http://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com/2010/05/13/robin-hood-cannes-film-festival-after-party-eva-longoria-in-elie-saab/
    I really love the dress on both! Congrats for your blog FC, I read you everyday! Kisses from Spain

2. Rosie September 30, 2010 at 11:20 #

Love this look.

Did Eva Longoria Parker wear this or was it similar design? I can’t remember.

Either way Cheryl is rocking this dress, although I do prefer the shorter hair

3. Marvel September 30, 2010 at 11:32 #

I do like the look but I absolutely hate the orange tan. Isnt it ironic that another stunner wore this same dress, Eva Longoria

4. seggie September 30, 2010 at 11:36 #

You are not getting carried away with your heart FC, she looks drop dead beautiful and that look is perfection. Definitely a BDOTW contender,,, even winner!!

5. Lisa September 30, 2010 at 11:47 #

She is ridiculously stunning in this dress. Love it, love the hair, and now, a little bit in love with her.

6. Swatky September 30, 2010 at 11:53 #

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think this is the dress Eva Longoria wore in Cannes this summer. It was some party, and you’ve posted it here… :-)

7. Elaine September 30, 2010 at 12:10 #

I’m a huge Cheryl fan and a huge Elie Saab fan. I think the dress is absolutely divine however don’t ya think the hair extensions have often looked better? and she also looks a bit tangoed?

Also think the shoe choice could have been better!

• shubby doo September 30, 2010 at 12:43 #

yeah i’m not loving the shoes. at all

8. Mr D September 30, 2010 at 12:17 #

1000000000000% yes BDOTW! Shes out there showin the UK can do it and she looks absolutely friggin amazing

• Thaysa September 30, 2010 at 13:20 #

BDOTW for sure!

9. sara September 30, 2010 at 12:48 #

very cute and beatiful, the dress is wonderful and also the mix with those brown shoes, but her hair seems a bit tacky!

• Ju September 30, 2010 at 14:15 #

I Agree with you… for me, the hair is the only thing keeping this look from perfection

• Elaine September 30, 2010 at 14:27 #

I am glad someone is in agreement regarding the hair – extensions look very obvious!

10. Jennifer September 30, 2010 at 12:58 #

Her hair really, REALLY bugs me. She looks great in the dress, but… the hair is so distracting I find myself disliking the look.

11. roxana September 30, 2010 at 13:01 #

the extensions are very ugly. she is gorgeus as always.

12. anne September 30, 2010 at 13:03 #

Like cheryl cole would say: “You are right on my street!” :)

• Fashion Critic September 30, 2010 at 14:32 #

LOL totally :D

13. Lara September 30, 2010 at 13:07 #

Gorgeous, but definitely not BDOTW worthy. Seriously

14. gossip_bangkok September 30, 2010 at 13:11 #

I love the mix of the shoes and the dress.

15. Shruti September 30, 2010 at 13:12 #

Cute. I do think Eva Longoria wore the dress better but Cheryl looks pretty too. It’s a nice dress.

16. Stephanie September 30, 2010 at 13:15 #

Beautiful Cheryl always looks amazing! Her hair looks lovely and her tan compliments her stunning dress. BDOTW for sure!

17. nicky September 30, 2010 at 13:38 #

dress looks fab but im really not loving the hair which looks messy and the shoes just look out of place

18. Stacey September 30, 2010 at 13:55 #

I do think she looks amazing, but I’m disappointed that she didn’t pick a different Elie Saab dress, as we’ve already seen this dress on Eva Longoria in Cannes.

19. justme September 30, 2010 at 14:05 #

Sorry FC but love is blind in this case. Her hair is awful, I applaud her for going different with brown shoes instead of gold ones but those Louboutins don’t do it for me and as much as I adore Elie Saab, this dress isn’t his greatest work tbh.

20. mon September 30, 2010 at 14:37 #

‘who wore it better’ with eva longoria!!!!!!!! thats gonna be hard!!! i dont like cheryl’s hair this day, too obvious extensions :S forgive me cheryl, i usually love ur style!

21. angie September 30, 2010 at 15:03 #

I think Eva Langoria already wore this dress a while ago, didn’t she?

22. Alice September 30, 2010 at 15:17 #

Eva Longoria has also worn this dress.

23. Victoria September 30, 2010 at 15:29 #

Love is maybe a little bit blind on this occasion!
    Even though I also have a girl crush on Cheryl those extensions are WAY TOO WAG!
    And her fake tan missed one of her feet (schoolgirl error for someone of Cheryl’s class!)
    I don’t think we can give her BDOTW FC !

24. Jones19 September 30, 2010 at 15:49 #

I’ve seen this dress before on Eva Longoria, she wore it with an updo and gold heels. I prefer the heels Cheryl chose but Eva’s hair was way better.

25. Hisadora September 30, 2010 at 16:08 #

She looks spectacular here, and what about the dress? fantastic!!!! gorgeous from heat to toe. Definitely a BDOTW worthy!

26. Jane September 30, 2010 at 16:09 #

Love, ove her.
    But actually Eva Longoria wore it the first

• Fashion Critic September 30, 2010 at 16:27 #

yes. I know. I didn’t want to reveal it today so that it that I could feature it tomorrow.

• Moxie September 30, 2010 at 17:16 #

Too bad we have such good memories! :)

27. maria September 30, 2010 at 16:10 #

love the dress, but she looks like she is carrying her bodyweight in hair on her head. Too overwhelming in my opinion.

28. Charlotte September 30, 2010 at 16:28 #

I do really like this look although i seem to remember Eva Longoria looking stunning in this during Cannes. FC, you should do a Who Wore it Best. But i think Eva should win as Cheryl’s looks a bit big for her!

29. Gaber September 30, 2010 at 18:39 #

She reminds me of one of the Bratz dolls.
    Her hair is really poor and the dress doesn’t do anything for me.

30. Hannah September 30, 2010 at 19:17 #

I tihnk she ruined it. She really had potential, the hair has too much volume and length and it makes hte dres slook tacky. The tan is horrendous and her facial expression is putting me off (I can hardlycomplain as I guess she changed her facial expression at some point through the night). Te shoes are also too heavy. I lve the dress, but she lost all the delicacy and elegance of it.

31. moja31 September 30, 2010 at 19:50 #

she looks great, but the hair extensions are a tad too long for my tastes.

32. KateS October 1, 2010 at 02:12 #

hate the beauty-pageant hair and tan. Overall it’s just meh.

33. Laura October 1, 2010 at 05:28 #

Beautiful. Perfect for her body and she’s posing just right. And the shoe gives the look a nice contrast and adds to a nice fall color scheme. Fabulous look.

34. Emi October 1, 2010 at 10:38 #

Love is just a little bit blind, in this occasion. I don’t like the shoes, I mean, they’re cute but not for this dress and I don’t like the hair, but she’s so beautiful… as always.

35. Lou October 2, 2010 at 15:06 #

Cheryl looks good but the shoes look too daytme for this dress and not liking the hair past her shoulder

36. dam da hoi October 28, 2012 at 15:00 #

I appreciate, cause I found exactly what I used to be taking a look for. You’ve ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye