29.09.10

Roberto Cavalli ‘Diva’ Bag

We had a world preview of the new Roberto Cavalli ‘Diva’ Bag during the Roberto Cavalli Spring 2011 runway show on Monday.

Taylor Swift, Rachel Bilson and Natalia Vodianova were all spotted carrying the bag before the show.

The ‘Diva’ bag which will launch in stores and online this November will come in three sizes and seven materials ranging from denim to python to pony leather with Jaguar or Zebra print.

Do you see this being the new ‘IT’ bag of the summer?

I love Rachel’s and Natalia’s bags.

[nggallery id=667]

Credit: Courtesy of Roberto Cavalli

Heidi Klum In Marchesa - 'America's Got Talent' Season 9 Post-Show Red Carpet Event

Heidi Klum In Marchesa – ‘America’s Got Talent’ Season 9 Post-Show Red Carpet Event

Who Wore Roberto Cavalli Better? Victoria Beckham or Bar Refaeli

Who Wore Roberto Cavalli Better? Victoria Beckham or Bar Refaeli

13 Responses to Roberto Cavalli ‘Diva’ Bag

1. Dorian Gray September 29, 2010 at 16:03 #

No, I don’t think it will be a new IT bag. I much prefer Peekaboo or Ralph Lauren Ricky Bag.

• Brooke September 29, 2010 at 20:32 #

Ha! I was going to comment that I actually preferred the Fendi Peekaboo. Well put.

2. bettybrandenburg September 29, 2010 at 16:10 #

Looks like the Kelly with an extra zip! :-)

3. Ethne Blist September 29, 2010 at 16:17 #

The yellow python and the python bags are difficult to work around with so they might now be as popular as the cream, beige and black bags. I love the cream and indigo bags though.

4. justme September 29, 2010 at 16:19 #

Nice bag. I love the way Natalia wore it. It doesn’t go with the other 2 girls’ looks at all.

5. robbie September 29, 2010 at 18:06 #

the only one i think looks good with the bag is natalia. taylor looks like she got dressed in the dark, rachel just looks boring even with a nice bag.

i pray to the fashion gods that this bag will NOT be the new it bag, its nice but its boring. no doubt it will be like jimmy choo “lance” or those YSl tribute shoes, everyone will wear it and then by the time febuary comes it will becoming dull.

6. sara September 29, 2010 at 22:48 #

me too the colors of natalia’s and rachel’s bags are wonderful!!natalia’s style is the best…she can wear whatever!!!

7. Gretta September 29, 2010 at 23:39 #

Don’t like it at all. The black version looks like a doctor’s bag.

8. Alfie September 30, 2010 at 01:44 #

I’m just waiting on pictures to pop up with one of these bags on Beyonce’s arm. It’s like it was made specially for her. It’s huge, different exotic colors, by Roberto Cavalli and it’s called “Diva”, she’ll fall head over heels for it.

• Fashion Critic September 30, 2010 at 07:21 #

Yes yes yes…she will definitely be the first to carry this bag.

9. Emi September 30, 2010 at 13:29 #

It’s a nice bag but I don’t think it’s so original, I prefer Natalia’s color. I love big bags but if you’re petite, like Rachel Bilson (and me), they can look a little bit ridiculous… I agree about the black version, it seems a doctor bag.

10. Allison Joy October 1, 2010 at 21:02 #

just wanna say i don’t think Taylor has looked so gorgeous all year. love her hair and makeup, and the style. so pretty!

11. mswizz October 21, 2011 at 18:17 #

Do not judge this bag until you have held it…. Which I have! It is amazing! Fendi Peekaboo? YAWN!