Diane Von Furstenberg ‘Glamour’ Party – Bianca Brandolini D’Adda In D&G

Diane von Furstenberg brought Studio 54 to Milano as she held an exclusive party which was hosted by Franca Sozzani and Lapo Elkann during Milan Fashion Week.

Bianca Brandolini D’Adda was one of the many guests which also included Roberta Armani, Anna Wintour and Suzy Menkes.

Bianca wore her trademark wavy hair with a D&G tiered silk halter gown.

I love delicate cascading ruffles and contrasting black bow detail.

This is quite a directional choice for such an event.

An animal print clutch was paired with this look and I bet she’s wearing her trademark ankle boots too.

[nggallery id=666]

Credit: NYMag.com & Courtesy of DVF

Selma Blair In Roland Mouret - "Dark Horse" Venice Film Festival Photocall

Selma Blair In Roland Mouret – “Dark Horse” Venice Film Festival Photocall

2010 San Sebastian Film Festival Closing Ceremony - Ana Álvarez In Christian Dior

2010 San Sebastian Film Festival Closing Ceremony – Ana Álvarez In Christian Dior

7 Responses to Diane Von Furstenberg ‘Glamour’ Party – Bianca Brandolini D’Adda In D&G

1. Marvel September 29, 2010 at 11:08 #

I would have loved this look if she put her hair back to show off the collar a bit more

2. Lee Ann September 29, 2010 at 11:29 #

I was invited to this party but as it was on Sunday night couldn’t attend – smiled when I saw Anna as she wore the red version of the dress I wore to the Marni show and would have worn to the party. Somehow I don’t think she would have cared or noticed.
    Now on to the dress
    This to me far surpasses the Kim’s of the world. Beautiful girl. Beautiful dress. Sophisticated elegance.

• Fashion Critic September 29, 2010 at 11:53 #

I think she would’ve smiled and appreciated your good taste

3. Lee Ann September 29, 2010 at 12:36 #

What is it with those cris cross shoes

4. sara September 29, 2010 at 13:51 #

i fell in love as i saw them….those dresses with ribbons are sooo cute….and bianca is the best woman to pull off this collection!

5. Emi September 30, 2010 at 13:41 #

Am I the only person who thinks that this girl is so overrated? I wrote months ago… if she wasn’t rich she wouldn’t be considered so classy. I don’t like this dress on her.

6. mol October 1, 2010 at 23:14 #

Love this look on Bianca, and I love Franca Sozzani too, as always.