“The Late Show with David Letterman” – Blake Lively In Elie Saab

Blake Lively appeared on “The Late Show with David Letterman” to plug her new film, “The Town.”

She flaunted her toned legs wearing an Elie Saab Fall 2010 mini dress as she made her arrival at The Ed Sullivan Theater in New York yesterday.

The black sequined figure-hugging dress with 3/4 length sleeves has cut-out details around the shoulders.

It’s a fab dress, perfect for someone with a figure like Blake’s, but the hair is a blah for such a great dress.

She accessorized with Charlotte Olympia which have Plexi glass heels and a chunky ring.

Credit: NYMag & Fame Pictures

amfAR Milano 2010 - Heidi Klum In Roberto Cavalli

amfAR Milano 2010 – Heidi Klum In Roberto Cavalli

LACMA Presents ‘The Unmasking’ – Kim Kardashian In Georges Hobeika

LACMA Presents ‘The Unmasking’ – Kim Kardashian In Georges Hobeika

24 Responses to “The Late Show with David Letterman” – Blake Lively In Elie Saab

1. Emma September 28, 2010 at 17:34 #

Her hair is almost always “blah”.
    Love the shoes though.

2. sara September 28, 2010 at 17:55 #

the dress is wonderful and also the shoes i love them!!!…but i’ve seen bigger photos and…what happened with her eyebrows…missing???

3. Manja September 28, 2010 at 18:43 #

hair is no good,but rest of it is beuatiful,great legs

4. Hannah September 28, 2010 at 18:51 #

I find it so hard to like her. Her character is really quite annoyign first off, but she always ruins everythign with ehr hair. I get that she has beachy wavy hair, but I also got it 2 or 3 years ago. She has a killer body, talent, fashion credentials, awould kill for wardrobe and a lovely personality, but all I ever see is “I have a slightly mangled mop hanging form my head”.

5. edoardo September 28, 2010 at 19:14 #

The dress is so boring nad the shoes…ugly!!

6. Dorian Gray September 28, 2010 at 20:22 #

I need my weekly dose of Blake and, thanks God, she’s back. Lovely dress and wonderful shoes. You’re right FC, her hair is a little bit Blah.

7. Lara September 28, 2010 at 20:40 #

Funny how Rebecca Hall is the lead in this film and Blake is barely on the screen (10 minutes or less), but she’s the one who is everywhere – covers, talk shows, etc. Someone definitely loves attention.

On topic. Apart from her hair – good look

• justme September 28, 2010 at 23:25 #

Seriously. I was surprised at how small her part was in The Town (pleasantly though because she can’t act).

8. luiza September 28, 2010 at 21:21 #

I love everything about this look, and can’t find anythung wrong with her hair. honestly, the dress is full of sparkles, if her heair wasn’t simple this look would be a mess

9. Marvel September 28, 2010 at 22:22 #

Everything is spot on except the hair. I like the funky shoes

10. gossip_bangkok September 28, 2010 at 23:22 #

I thought her hair was fine. Not the best, but fine. Really like the dress, and the heels.

11. Hisadora September 29, 2010 at 01:45 #

I love it from the hair to the shoes. We always get bored with some hairstyles but isn’t Blake the one who changes it very lately? Her hair is just amazing and so is she. Love it.

12. Amanda September 29, 2010 at 01:55 #

LOVE the dress.

13. Shaina September 29, 2010 at 05:27 #

I want her legs. She rocks the hell out of that dress!

14. Ayesha September 29, 2010 at 07:39 #

what a gorgeous dress,looks perfect on her.
    i would love to see this stunning Chanel couture dress on her….what do you think FC?when i first saw this dress ,i instantly loved it!

• Fashion Critic September 29, 2010 at 08:25 #

It’s a nice dress, but I wonder what her twins will look like in that dress

• Ayesha September 29, 2010 at 08:57 #

oh yeah,that might be a problem….

15. Chiara September 29, 2010 at 07:41 #

The hair!!!

16. Gaber September 29, 2010 at 08:56 #

The cut-outs kill the the dress for me. I kinda like it better on the model because of better shoes and hair, but even there I am still very much against it.

17. Elisa September 29, 2010 at 10:18 #

I just can’t – and never will get – excited by Blake Lively. Her personality, her style, her freaking beachy boring hair… all screams bleeeeehhh to me.

18. ale September 29, 2010 at 11:38 #

try as she may she can never look like a fashion icon for me or like someone who really has the force to become one at least. she is just a pretty face and the hype is totally undeserved. i really like the shoes i think they are a great choice..but the rest is just a giant BLAH.

19. carolina September 29, 2010 at 17:12 #

omg i was just coming to ask if any one else was tired of her oh so boring hair. but i guess everyone else already complained. well that answers my Q. she never does her hair.

20. mochababe73 September 29, 2010 at 18:30 #

Blake is blah. Her hair is blah. Her personality is blah. Her acting is blay. The neckline and bare shoulders are weird looking.
    With all of that being said, I don’t dare miss an episode of Gossip Girl.

21. Laura September 29, 2010 at 20:33 #

I love Blake’s style, and I’m not one constantly moaning about her boobs and legs addiction, but I’m not a fan of this look.

LBD, with black pumps for a late night show. Ehh. Obviously, she looks great, but I doubt I’ll give this look a second thought. It’s a nice look, but that’s about it.