LACMA Presents ‘The Unmasking’ – Olivia Wilde In Monique Lhuillier

Olivia Wilde looked divine as walked the red carpet for the LACMA “The Unmasking’ Of Resnick Pavilion Opening Gala this weekend.

The actress wore a breath-taking Monique Lhuillier Pre-Fall 2010 gown.

Her nude crystal embroidered tulle strapless gown with ruched bodice and a full skirt.

I love this look even though it very much reminds me of Olivia’s 2009 Golden Globes gown.

A red clutch for a bold pop of colour would’ve perfected this look.

Credit: Style.com & Fame Pictures

Front Row @ Salvatore Ferragamo Spring 2011

Front Row @ Salvatore Ferragamo Spring 2011

Roberto Cavalli Spring 2011

Roberto Cavalli Spring 2011

19 Responses to LACMA Presents ‘The Unmasking’ – Olivia Wilde In Monique Lhuillier

1. Jones19 September 27, 2010 at 18:17 #

Haven’t we seen this dress before on someone else? I can’t quite put my finger on it…anyway she looks heavenly in it though a touch of color would have been nice.

2. fozaaa September 27, 2010 at 18:19 #

Her hair look greasy and jewellery should be more vivid. I don’t like it. Everything was perfect with Golden Globes gown .

3. cindy September 27, 2010 at 18:32 #

she’s stunnign as always but I would like to see her steppin’ out of her comfort zone once in a while. It would be a nice change to see her in a sexier gown for once, instead of the princess gowns she tends to favor. She’s gorgeous, she’s slim, she could rock any frock.
    I have to admit i’m not liking the hair here, but her absence of make-up is mesmerizing as always….

4. Hannah September 27, 2010 at 18:55 #

She really does look like she wore thereem acra dress again, so I am slightly dissappointed, especially as itis not similar itis almost identical. Red lips, hair up and a clutch would hav ebrought this to another dimension, insteadofhertried but true pretty princess look (fair enough as she is married to italian royalty but still).

5. Ev September 27, 2010 at 18:56 #

I love Olivia and her style, but this has too much of a re-run feeling for me. These two dresses are too much alike. Plus I don’t like her hair here, she could’ve put more effort in it.

6. Ally September 27, 2010 at 19:15 #

Was she caught in a rain storm on the way there?

7. Leo September 27, 2010 at 19:50 #

Boring…ZzZzZz…

8. Laura September 27, 2010 at 19:50 #

I love the shade of nude on her skin. And the dress is beautiful but it feels very expected from Olivia and that hair is not right at all.

9. Gigi September 27, 2010 at 20:15 #

There’s something weird about the top… it just seems too low .. I fear her nippies are going to pop out any second. Not crazy about color on her either.

10. Hisadora September 27, 2010 at 21:15 #

Thank God Olivia is someone that we will never say: “Back to her best”. She’s pure perfection.

11. Marvel September 27, 2010 at 21:56 #

The Golden Globes look was great but this is a nice effort. If her hair was more spectacular she could have booked a place for BDOTW

12. lisa September 27, 2010 at 22:40 #

Are you going to feature kim kardashian! she was at the same event?

• Fashion Critic September 27, 2010 at 22:55 #

no sorry

13. Naff September 28, 2010 at 04:31 #

I love the dress. In close up photos this dress has amazing crystal embellishments. I like the idea that it is so rich but very subtle. I think Olivia looks great.

14. nicky September 28, 2010 at 12:07 #

she looked stunning. love what olivia wears coz she gets it right almost every time. sure we’ve seen this look before but this is what she does best tht i love (:

15. mochababe73 September 28, 2010 at 14:45 #

Pretty dress, but I don’t like the way that it sits so low on her chest. I guess that it’s supposed to fit this way since it also looks that way on the model.
    Then again, maybe this dress needs someone with bigger boobies.