26.09.10

Emilio Pucci Spring 2011

Emilio Pucci Spring 2011 was very rock and roll with plenty of sex appeal.

We saw plenty of laces, but not just on the heels. Shirts and dress had a deep plunge held together by the lace up details.

When you think of Pucci, you think of prints and plenty were to be seen. Peter Dundas updated the ‘Pucci print’ to give it a fresh take.

Sexy cut-outs, long flowing dresses and caftans with sexy slits on a colour palette of yellow, orange, brown, black, blue and white had me drooling.

We also saw shorts, schoolboy blazers, flared pants, coats and gilets.

The Pucci woman isn’t afraid of showing off her body.

With the plunging necklines and high hemlines Peter Dundas made her very happy with this collection.

Key accessories included fringed satchels, clutches, Alex Rose-style bandanas, gold jewelry and pin thin strappy heels.

Front Row: Kylie Minogue and Jada Pinkett Smith

Favourites: Blue caftan with thigh-high boots and mustard ruffles maxi dress

Who I See Wearing This Collection: Kylie Minogue, Jada Pinkett Smith, Sienna Miller, Taylor Momsen, Jennifer Lopez, Hayden Panettiere, Naomi Campbell, Elsa Pataky and Eva Longoria

Katie Holmes In Zac Posen - 'The Giver' New York Premiere

Katie Holmes In Zac Posen – ‘The Giver’ New York Premiere

Marni Spring 2011

Marni Spring 2011

9 Responses to Emilio Pucci Spring 2011

1. sara September 26, 2010 at 13:57 #

lovin the caftans (not the phyton one) and the yellow dress is wonderful too!
    i can also see serena van der woodsen wearing one of them (not blake, only her character, i think)

2. Naomi September 26, 2010 at 14:27 #

Great collection, and that big, blue, wavy dress was my favorite – in close-up it’s details are amazing.

3. robbie September 26, 2010 at 17:48 #

i really am growing to hate pucci more and more. again this collection just screams roberto cavalli and julien macdonald leftovers! peter dundas is just ruining pucci in my opinion.

4. Hannah September 26, 2010 at 22:18 #

I LOVE peterDundas, he has such an amazing tak eonfashion. This collection wasn’t my favourite of his (at pucci or otherwise), asI feel it could be more refined, with fewer hippy influences, but when goign through this collection all I could think was I could imagine a million people wearing that to every single piece. Well I was thinking that and I hope Taylor Momsen finally sticks her over-used eyeliner pencil in her eye and can’t see this collection hence not ruin it. Fingers crossed. Did you take these potos fc, they aren’t the same as the style.com ones?

• Fashion Critic September 27, 2010 at 00:14 #

Yes took these pics x

• Hannah September 27, 2010 at 19:42 #

They are amazing. I much prefe rthem to style’s ones, as you can really see the garment’s fluidity and angles. Thankyou

• Fashion Critic September 27, 2010 at 21:05 #

My pleasure i love seening the looks in motion too

5. Clover September 26, 2010 at 23:56 #

Oh, this is making me reconsider my negative opinion of over-the-knee boots.

• alexa September 28, 2010 at 13:12 #

Agreed. I have a pair of flat black suede over-the-knee boots, and have always felt that thigh-high heeled boots are more trashy than terrific. However, after seeing the Pucci creations….

I need to hide my credit cards before I do a bad, bad thing.