Who Wore Victoria Beckham Collection Better? Demi Moore or Veronica Webb

Demi Moore arrived at the Hollywood Domino’s 3rd annual Pre-Oscar Hollywood Gala back in March wearing a Victoria Beckham strapless dress from the designers Fall 2010 collection.

The star kept her look very simple by adding a few jewels and a colourful clutch.

Veronica Webb wore the same dress to the 2010 New Yorkers For Children Fall Gala at Cipriani this week.

The model also kept her look simple by adding dazzling jewels to her look.

It’s really hard to pick a winner.

I was initially drawn to Veronica, but I don’t like the shoes that are poking out from under her dress so I’m going to give this to Demi.

Credit: Getty & Style.com

Fendi Spring 2011

Fendi Spring 2011

SK-II Event - Cate Blanchett In Louis Vuitton

SK-II Event – Cate Blanchett In Louis Vuitton

8 Responses to Who Wore Victoria Beckham Collection Better? Demi Moore or Veronica Webb

1. Vidhya September 24, 2010 at 10:27 #

lol.. demi moore’s foot is slightly peeking out too .. and her pose is like she is scratching her butt .. the dress glows on veronica and her necklace is beautiful .. TILL you see her bikini shaped tan lines.. Aww christ.. if u r going to draw attention to your bosom with a necklace and a low cut gown, wont you cover up your tan lines???

2. Che-che September 24, 2010 at 10:47 #

For me, Victoria Webb wore the Victoria Becham Collection much better. Although I love them both.

3. shubby doo September 24, 2010 at 11:32 #

demi…i liked her accessories and the fact that she wore her hair down

4. Jasmine September 24, 2010 at 11:40 #

somehow i like strapless dresses worn without any neck ornaments.

5. Alicat September 24, 2010 at 14:01 #

I think both wear it well and look infinitely better than the model who looks like she’s in danger of tripping up with the strange extra length.

6. mochababe73 September 24, 2010 at 15:23 #

I chose Demi because I liked the way that it was styled. Veronica’s necklace is overkill. The dress should shine in its simplicity.

7. thebeautyphilosopher September 25, 2010 at 07:35 #

Both are gorgeous women with nice figures so of course they both look nice. But Demi wins for me as her look is effortless and polished whereas Veronica loses out with the jewellery and a little bit too neat hair.

8. crazyme97 September 25, 2010 at 15:09 #

I chose Demi because when I’m thinking a long simple strapless dress or a maxi dress, it’s all ’bout the simple accessories. Veronica accessories are to much for the Bechkam dress!! It’s to blingy!!!