Eva Longoria attended the Padres El Contra Cancer’s 25th Anniversary Gala on Thursday night in LA.

The “Desperate Housewives” star who is the national spokesperson for Padres, hit the red carpet wearing another Gustavo Cadile Spring 2011 dress.

This is her 3rd dress from the designers Spring 2011 collection.

On this occasion she opted for a silver mini dress with a dotted black overlay.

The overlay created an open back with a satin rosette and cascade detail on the lower back.

I’m glad she kept this look simple with the make-up, hair and jewels.

I adore the detail on the back.

Credit: GustavoCadile.com & Getty

2014 Young Friends Of ACRIA Summer Soiree

2014 Young Friends Of ACRIA Summer Soiree

The Brazil Foundation's 8th Annual Gala - Gisele Bundchen In Calvin Klein

The Brazil Foundation’s 8th Annual Gala – Gisele Bundchen In Calvin Klein

20 Responses to Padres El Contra Cancer’s 25th Anniversary Gala – Eva Longoria In Gustavo Cadile

1. Andrew Mackinnon September 24, 2010 at 20:27 #

Why can’t I help feeling that this dress looks REALLY cheap! That silvery shine and dotted tulle makes it look like it was made by a high school student in Home Economics…

• erin September 25, 2010 at 01:06 #

that is exactly what i thought as soon as i saw it. could be from primark!

• Fiona September 25, 2010 at 07:13 #

Me too, something about the black tulle on top of shiny white/silver. No good. If it was black on black, or nude or pink perhaps it would have looked completely different. I also think it makes her look boxy (something she always struggles with due to her petite frame). Hit and miss for me.

2. Gigi September 24, 2010 at 20:29 #

Dress is okay, but it just doesn’t seem to fit her correctly… the top seems too big or something.. and not even sure about the back… on second thought, not too crazy about the dress at all! Chacun a son gout as you folks say across the pond!

• sonia September 25, 2010 at 13:01 #

I think the problem is around the waist ,it should be more defined, that wolud balance the whole look

3. gaby September 24, 2010 at 20:33 #

somehow reminds me of nina ricci dress

4. Naomi September 24, 2010 at 20:35 #

Nor crazy about the dress. It looks a little cheap, I don’t think the silver was a good color choice.
    The satin rosette is a bit too much.

5. tima September 24, 2010 at 21:15 #

i just loved the detail on her back!! It’s so cute!

6. Ev September 24, 2010 at 21:30 #

I am on the fence about this dress. From the back it’s amazing, but from the front – ugh, not so much. I like her hair and makeup though.

7. Alison September 24, 2010 at 21:30 #

I love the back of this dress and what I have seen of the collection. I can’t seem to find pictures of the full Spring 2011 collection on his website! help?

8. molly September 24, 2010 at 21:48 #

I love the dress, but not on her. Its a bit ill fitting around the bust and the hips. I do love the hair/makeup and shoes!

9. Moxie September 24, 2010 at 22:06 #

It really doesn’t fit her well… should have been tailored.

• mol September 24, 2010 at 23:52 #

I so agree! What is the problem with tailoring things to fit? I guess these guys are all to busy to take the time for fittings, but it really ruins any possibility of my liking so many outfits. (Maybe instead of makeup/hair artists travelling with them, they should have good tailors coming along for the ride!)

10. Marvel September 24, 2010 at 22:20 #

Dress is fine enough but its not Eva. I much prefered her when she had the sexy latina vibe and this isnt it

11. AnaA September 25, 2010 at 01:32 #

I’m sorry to point this out but… isn’t the name of the event Padres contra el cáncer? (Parents against cancer)

12. GorgeousSpice September 25, 2010 at 01:34 #

looks like a dress a contestant on project runway would make

13. anonymous September 25, 2010 at 12:38 #

tacky!! plus this dress manages to make even the model look chunky on top. too big around the bust – makes the waist look big as well. back looks MUCH nicer

14. Maby September 25, 2010 at 17:47 #

The dress is pretty but I agree with AnaA….the event is called Padres contra el cancer…not Padres el contra cancer¿¿?

15. mochababe73 September 25, 2010 at 20:35 #

The dotted tulle makes the dress look cheap. It should have been plain silver, a little more nipped in the waist, and just had a bow fastened in the back.

16. alexa September 28, 2010 at 13:23 #

I don’t know why Eva Longoria insists on dressing as though she has a waist – it seems as though every dress I’ve seen her in emphasises her barrel-like torso, to the point where her amazing legs are completely overshadowed.