“You Again” LA Premiere – Kristen Bell In Valentino

Kristen Bell wore a very summery look to the “You Again” LA Premiere last night.

With her hair half up, half down she glowed wearing a Valentino strapless dress.

The two tone dress with lace panels was worn with a thin white belt.

Brian Atwood ‘Katie Lee’ heels and a studded nude clutch complete the look.

I much prefer Odette’s look, but this so cute and so Kristen that it’s hard not to also fall in love with her in this dress.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

14 Comments
"You Again" LA Premiere - Odette Yustman In J. Mendel

“You Again” LA Premiere – Odette Yustman In J. Mendel

In Kylie Minogue's Closet - Richard Nicoll Face Print Dress & Jimmy Choo 'Fever' Sandals

In Kylie Minogue’s Closet – Richard Nicoll Face Print Dress & Jimmy Choo ‘Fever’ Sandals

14 Responses to “You Again” LA Premiere – Kristen Bell In Valentino

1. biskachoo September 23, 2010 at 14:11 #

I think the dress can survive without the belt.

In fact, I’d really like to see the dress worn without it.

Bell’s adorable, as usual. But I still can’t get over how gorgeous Yustaman looked. She was never on my fashion radar, but she is now. I hope to see more outfits from her as she goes around for the premiere of the movie.

• Fiona September 24, 2010 at 00:30 #

I agree, the belt takes away from the scalloped edge of the lace somehow. I also am not crazy about the shoes, the nude doesn’t go with the lemon dress, also the hair is pretty messy.

• biskachoo September 24, 2010 at 02:01 #

I see what you mean about the shoes. I think she needed to wear something with a little more pizazz than those nude sandals. It really blends into her skin well, and her dress. If her dress were really attention grabbing, I’d agree with the shoe choice.

2. Jolie September 23, 2010 at 14:24 #

What a lovely dress, love the color combination.

3. Anissa September 23, 2010 at 14:44 #

Something about this look is bugging me. Maybe it’s the colors on her but I think it’s her hairstyle that just makes it look slightly off. Too bad her costar Odette was utter perfection.

4. Moxie September 23, 2010 at 15:46 #

She looks lovely, but a little under-dressed compared to her co-stars.

5. dee September 23, 2010 at 15:47 #

The only I don’t like is her hairstyle. The dress is pretty though.

• Terry September 24, 2010 at 13:23 #

I agree. I don’t like the dress, but that half updo is atrocious, it makes her look messy.

6. Naomi September 23, 2010 at 18:31 #

First orange, now lemon. A very fruity night!

7. Sydne September 23, 2010 at 19:22 #

I do love the dress even if it is fall already. Who wore something similar recently from Valentino. It’s driving me crazy. Olivia Wilde maybe?

8. Camille September 23, 2010 at 20:52 #

cute dress, but seems a little too summery

9. Marvel September 23, 2010 at 21:40 #

Once again Kristen shows that she is nothing but flawless on the red carpet. Ive not seen her make a bad step at all this year.

10. edoardo September 23, 2010 at 22:31 #

This dress looks so old…
    I can’t understand how Valentino could make it!!!
    Furthermore the dress make her “shorter” and she looks so small in this pic…bah!

• wilwarin September 23, 2010 at 23:06 #

i have to agree with you, this doesn’t look like valentino at all, it looks like cheap rug you buy on the street market.