“The Town” Dublin Premiere – Rebecca Hall In Givenchy

Ben Affleck and Rebecca Hall were in Dublin, Ireland last night to promote “The Town” during the 2010 Jameson Dublin Film Festival.

The British actress continues to impress me with her red carpet choices.

For this premiere she wore a Givenchy Resort 2011 look which despite it’s modifications is still quite risqué.

Givenchy is becoming a favourite for Rebecca, as she’s worn the brand a few times before.

Pulling her hair back may have added more of an edge to this look, but I guess that isn’t what she was going for.

Black cut-out ankle boots and a black clutch completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Kate Mara In Christian Dior - 2014 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

Kate Mara In Christian Dior – 2014 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

Front Row @ Alberta Ferretti - Anna Dello Russo In YSL

Front Row @ Alberta Ferretti – Anna Dello Russo In YSL

8 Responses to “The Town” Dublin Premiere – Rebecca Hall In Givenchy

1. bettybrandenburg September 22, 2010 at 16:16 #

The alteration to the dress was a really bad decision, I find. If you don’t want to wear it with the pants (or at least short shorts), chose a different dress!

• Yaas September 22, 2010 at 19:45 #

Agree with you. I think the dress lost the edge and risk with the huge modification. I love to see this dress exactly like the model on somebody who is enough brave and confident.

2. Marvel September 22, 2010 at 16:51 #

I really like this look. Its edgy, sexy and its something Rebecca really isnt. Im glad that she isnt sticking to one formula *coughs VB coughs*. I also like the sleek straight hair and I think the heels maintain the sexiness of the look

3. maria September 22, 2010 at 17:17 #

At first, the model picture made me go, “Givenchy??” But this looks great on Rebecca! She looks like a rock star. The shoes are nice.

4. Cafy September 22, 2010 at 19:04 #

Her best look so far! Love it ;)

5. Lou September 22, 2010 at 21:55 #

I do prefer the version on the model but think Rebecca looks great in hers and really impressed she went for this look – would never have guessed in amillion years that she would pick this!

6. Emi September 23, 2010 at 09:42 #

I love this look, she definitely pulled it off and I think that this isn’t a dress easy to wear, it can look tacky on the wrong person and she looks really fine, eccept for the hair, which seems to need a shampoo, too flat.

7. Nirina September 25, 2010 at 18:12 #