“Nowhere Boy” New York Premiere – Amber Heard In Jason Wu

Amber Heard looked gorgeous on the red carpet last night at the “Nowhere Boy” New York Premiere.

The actress gave us classic Hollywood glamour – as she always does – wearing a Jason Wu Resort 2011 dress.

Her pressed-daffodil print one-shoulder cascading ruffle dress was paired with dazzling Chopard jewels.

It would’ve been so easy for her to pair her dress with black pumps considering the print, but she opted for champagne peep-toes.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Burberry Prorsum Fall 2014 Womenswear Show

Burberry Prorsum Fall 2014 Womenswear Show

"Eat Pray Love" London Premiere - Julia Roberts In Stella McCartney

“Eat Pray Love” London Premiere – Julia Roberts In Stella McCartney

7 Responses to “Nowhere Boy” New York Premiere – Amber Heard In Jason Wu

1. moja31 September 22, 2010 at 21:46 #

i like that she tried to stay away from black pumps, but i don’t love the choice of champagne; would have looked better with deep purple peep toes. love the dress though.

2. Hannah September 22, 2010 at 21:48 #

It is a really lovely look, but teh slightly clashign nails are really bothering me. Iknow I may sound slightly like I have a bad case of OCD, but they really do’nt go for me. I also slightly wish for a mor ematchign pair of shoes, but I will not complain about an absence of tribtwos or atwoods in nude or black.

3. dee September 22, 2010 at 21:58 #

She looks great. Pretty girl.

4. KC September 22, 2010 at 22:13 #

I am so glad to see her back to brunette. When she is blond, she is just okay, but with darker hair…I find her stunning. I’m mixed on the shoe choice. I actually love the shoes the model had on. But overall, hair/makeup/dress/jewelry=a great look.

5. Marvel September 22, 2010 at 23:19 #

The hair is a bit off but she looks great. Im not sure if I like her as a Blonde or a Brunette. She might be one of those few people who could pull off both looks

6. Flaneur September 24, 2010 at 12:36 #

perfection!!!!

7. yourockmyworld November 9, 2011 at 18:52 #

I’ve never seen her in brown hair..I prefer it to the blond fake hair..she looks cute and healthy here..