Carey Mulligan joined her co-stars Shia LaBeouf, Michael Douglas and Josh Brolin on the red carpet for the “Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps” New York Premiere last night.

Unlike TomKat who are glued to the hip on the red carpet, Carey and Shia refused to be photographed alone together.

Great news so I can get a full view of her Nina Ricci Fall 2010 ensemble.

I love the look and I’m glad yet again for a different silhouette, but I wish this look was more nipped in at the waist.

You maybe surprised to know that I think the black skirt works better on Carey as the silver may have washed her out.

Her hair is looking great, but the shoes…*deep sigh*

Credit: Style.com & INFPhoto

Swarovski Elements Present 22 Ways to Say Black - Halle Berry In Roberto Cavalli

Swarovski Elements Present 22 Ways to Say Black – Halle Berry In Roberto Cavalli

On The Gossip Girl Set With Blake Lively In Zuhair Murad

On The Gossip Girl Set With Blake Lively In Zuhair Murad

17 Responses to Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps” New York Premiere – Carey Mulligan In Nina Ricci

1. Marvel September 21, 2010 at 17:03 #

Its a conservative look for sure but I hate this look. I MUCH prefer the runway look with the combination and I hate her version. The shoes are too clunky and I would have liked her too knock a couple of inches on the hem.

2. Karis September 21, 2010 at 17:07 #

I don’t like this at all! That is all I can say about this look, hate the shoes they just bring everything down more!

3. Anna September 21, 2010 at 17:08 #

Is she smiling?! Let’s say, she tries :-D
    She looks really “cute” but I agree with you for the shoes.

4. Hisadora September 21, 2010 at 17:26 #

I must say I tried to love it, but I couldn’t. I don’t know about you but she should try harder. I’m not saying “Why don’t you wear a Herve Leger dress?” but why does she dress like she was 40 years old? she is 25. Boring look. It hurts to say this but it’s REALLY uninspired and boring. Not going to say anything about her shoes…

5. bettybrandenburg September 21, 2010 at 17:38 #

I think it’s a great look. I like the blush pink top on her and the hair’s lovely. Black shoes would have been perfect if they weren’t platforms! Ah well…

6. Lee Ann September 21, 2010 at 18:28 #

My only problem with this look is that it should have been a smidge shorter. The shoes are fine.

7. Lara September 21, 2010 at 18:56 #

I really like the look

• mol September 22, 2010 at 00:45 #

Ditto, it’s perfect for her personality.

8. luiza September 21, 2010 at 19:02 #

I LOVE this look, from head to toe.

9. dee September 21, 2010 at 22:30 #

i think she looks lovely.

• Linda September 22, 2010 at 03:06 #

Me too, one of her best looks so far, much more age appropriate.

10. Ala September 21, 2010 at 22:55 #

I agree, her hair (the styling) and the length look better like this… she looks more age appropriate.

FC – Do you know who Krysten Ritter was wearing? Her shoes and dress are ah-mazing!

11. mochababe73 September 22, 2010 at 01:42 #

I’m bored. I am curious to know why she would choose this version as opposed to the runway’s. Aside from that, the blouse is a mess.

12. Alicat September 22, 2010 at 01:53 #

She’s young and sports a cute hairstyle but her dress-style ages her. This is yet another “mumsy” look. The extra length when compared with the runway adds to this.

13. Louise September 22, 2010 at 11:07 #

I agree with those that have said they don’t like the shoes and that the length needs to be a little shorter, but overall I love the way Carey dresses. Actresses flaunting their flesh are a dime a dozen; it is nice to see someone beautiful and talented who is so elegant in her dress. She clearly has her own style and is remaining true to it. I say good on her.

14. nicky September 22, 2010 at 12:24 #

i agree about how she shouldnt have added the extra inch onto her dress but she looks so beautiful. love this classy look which did take me a while to warm up to! i love her hair its so gorgeous now

15. zoe September 22, 2010 at 19:44 #

carey looks so amazing here! i love her hair, and the coloring of the dress on her.