21.09.10

Halle Berry was one of the many celebrities guests to attend the “Swarovski Elements Present 22 Ways to Say Black” event which was a Charity Auction of original couture held at MILK Studios in New York last night.

One thing you can say about Halle is, she’s never met a fitted dress she didn’t like.

Her Roberto Cavalli LBD is leaving very little to the imagination. Thankfully she has a rockin’ body to pull it off.

She carried a Stella McCartney pewter bag whilst dazzling wearing Swarovski jewels.

Do you think Halle looks good or are you tired of this same red carpet figure-hugging look?

Credit: Zuma

Camilla Belle In Gucci - In Conversation with Gucci Creative Director Frida Giannini

Camilla Belle In Gucci – In Conversation with Gucci Creative Director Frida Giannini

Roberto Cavalli Spring 2011

Roberto Cavalli Spring 2011

28 Responses to Swarovski Elements Present 22 Ways to Say Black – Halle Berry In Roberto Cavalli

1. bettybrandenburg September 21, 2010 at 15:51 #

Of course she looks good – but I’m still very tired of the look…

2. mm September 21, 2010 at 15:54 #

She is rocking the heck out that dress, the hair, the sandals. On the street she stays in baggy clothing. She goes from one extreme to the other but it works for her. I say stick with what works best.

3. Shruti September 21, 2010 at 15:59 #

Nothing wrong with the figure-hugging dresses because usually she does make them interesting. However, this particular look is more reality starlet in vegas than classic Halle Berry. The dress looks cheap.

• Linda September 22, 2010 at 03:07 #

Agreed. It does look cheap and unworthy of such a beautiful lady.

4. mol September 21, 2010 at 16:00 #

Tired already…

5. Lei September 21, 2010 at 16:08 #

If i had a body like that I’d want to flaunt it to!!
    She knows what works for her!!

6. Camille September 21, 2010 at 16:12 #

just because one can, doesn’t mean one should. It comes across as a little tired and perhaps a little desperate/cheap. Her body is slammin but she doesn’t have to be so in your face about it. This almost has a Frederick’s of Hollywood vibe to it that I don’t think flatters the lovely Halle.

• Fashion Critic September 21, 2010 at 16:23 #

lol…you made me spit out my miso soup

7. Elena September 21, 2010 at 16:15 #

Tired… She looks good of course but alway the same!!

8. Rachie September 21, 2010 at 16:26 #

Tired!

9. Brooke September 21, 2010 at 16:29 #

I think she can do whatever the hell she wants, to tell the truth. She’s not slutting it up on the sidewalk, during the daytime or turning up to the opening of every envelope, so she’s afforded a pass on sticking with her comfort zone on the red carpet. She has so many lovely features to choose from and I think she does a good job of showing enough but never too much. Her modesty here is (amazingly) protected; I like that this look is about legs and shoulders.

10. Marvel September 21, 2010 at 16:32 #

Im really bored of this look. Yes she has an amazing body but we always see her displaying her assets at EVERY opportunity.

11. dee September 21, 2010 at 16:34 #

She does have a great figure but I think this dress make her look cheap and like she is trying too hard to young and sexy. Not a good look.

12. Vidhya September 21, 2010 at 16:44 #

halle berry – cleavage, cut outs, legs , kim kardashian, cleavage, butt , christina hendricks – spill over boobs, jennifer aniston – blah blah dresses with same hair , jessica biel – greasy hair, julia roberts – always mourning… stars love their trademark bad looks.. :x

• Fashion Critic September 21, 2010 at 16:50 #

lol..love this

• mm September 21, 2010 at 16:54 #

LOL, OMG, You are so right julia is always mourning.

• Jennifer September 21, 2010 at 18:01 #

Additions to the list of Trademark looks:
      Kate Winslet – also always in mourning.
      Eva Longoria Parker – fishtails are her best friend
      Blake Lively – boobs and legs shown off
      Claire Danes – neutral queen

Though I think Blake, Eva, Claire, Kate and Halle usually look impeccable, sometimes it does get tiring. The others on Vidhya’s list are hit and miss fashion wise. They can look great, or they can make us cry out “Did you not have a mirror?!”

• Vidhya September 21, 2010 at 18:26 #

lol guys.. i have more.. miley – torn clothes galore , jessica simpson – do i look pregnant enuf..? nicole kidman – they starched me along with the dress, megan fox – boob,legs,back,butt .. simultaneously.. i feel so sad.. i’ve been saving all my life to buy one chanel dress.. these people with no dearth of choices ruining it almost everytime :x

13. Hisadora September 21, 2010 at 17:20 #

I think she looks so cool here. This dress is awesome. She totally rocks it!

14. Alice September 21, 2010 at 21:58 #

She always looks good, but I am sick of the cutouts and the bodycon. She’d look great in something more elegant.

15. mochababe73 September 22, 2010 at 01:49 #

I don’t get tired. She’s my inspiration. I hope to look good at this age. I say if you got it, flaunt it. Besides, she has chosen to show off her legs. Unlike some who want to show off legs, boobs, butt…

16. Giuseppi September 22, 2010 at 02:10 #

I think she looks great

17. Taylor September 22, 2010 at 03:59 #

Smoking hot so why not

18. mari September 22, 2010 at 05:53 #

too much, great body, but this dress is too much, looks like something a lesser star would wear. Other actresses also have a great body and choose great sexy dreses that suit them. She has worn great choices before, she’s getting lazy and ends up showcasing her body… again! She must have a great variey to choose from, so????

19. Sara September 22, 2010 at 06:48 #

I say if you still have a bangin’ bod when you’re a 40 something year old mother, show it off as much as you can when you get the chance. However, I don’t like this particular dress. Might be because of the sheerness or maybe the cheap looking stretchy material. I don’t know, something is off about it though.

20. Letícia September 26, 2010 at 00:04 #

She always looks so… 90s to me. In a bad way. It looks really cheap, and this is not a dress to be worn with panties, or at least not regular panties, sticking out of the side panel! Irc!

21. Minky November 16, 2010 at 04:41 #

Halle u look so fly as always. Loving that dress and im gonna get me one. U r hot!!!!! flaunt it so them haters can c what actually looking hot is about. Nothing cheap about Cavalli anyway….

22. mmbinfinity December 31, 2010 at 22:44 #

I wanna buy this dress!!! WHERE CAN I BUY THIS DRESS?????