2010 Toronto Film Festival “Last Night” Premiere – Eva Mendes In Andrew Gn

God I love this look.

Eva Mendes looks to have finally shaken off that ‘ladies who lunch’ look she was going for and bringing back the sexy diva.

At the “Last Night” Premiere during the 2010 Toronto Film Festival the actress looked outstanding wearing an Andrew Gn Fall 2010 luxe velvety dress with a jewel accent on the hip.

In nearly all the photos she’s giving us face and booty which tells me she know she looks good in this dress.

Had you told me Eva was wearing a long sleeved black dress on the red carpet I would’ve rolled my eyes, but she’s totally working this look.

Credit: Style.com & INFPhoto

Andrea Duro In Andrew Gn & Roksanda Ilincic - Malaga Film Festival

Andrea Duro In Andrew Gn & Roksanda Ilincic – Malaga Film Festival

2010 Toronto Film Festival “Tamara Drewe” Premiere – Gemma Arterton In Lanvin

2010 Toronto Film Festival “Tamara Drewe” Premiere – Gemma Arterton In Lanvin

14 Responses to 2010 Toronto Film Festival “Last Night” Premiere – Eva Mendes In Andrew Gn

1. robbie September 20, 2010 at 15:38 #

she manages to make a rather dull dress look amazing!

2. Hisadora September 20, 2010 at 15:55 #

woww she rocks in this dress!!!!!! She can pull this off like any other could do!

3. Fritz September 20, 2010 at 16:03 #

I was at the screening and she looked even better in person. The dress looked AMAZING under the stage lights – the audience gasped when she walked out. A really great moment!

• Fashion Critic September 20, 2010 at 16:59 #

ooh I can well imagine

4. sara September 20, 2010 at 16:10 #

i think she was fed up of being treated like a sex bomb so she started to dress in a lady-like style…but the style which suits her better is sexy for me!she’s very beautiful here!lovin the hair, make-up, earrings and dres!!

5. Gaber September 20, 2010 at 17:02 #

While I am not the biggest fan of the dress, I love the fit and her attitude. So this absolutely gets top marks and, unless we see a week of perfection, will be on my BotW short-list.

6. Alice September 20, 2010 at 17:37 #

absolutely stunning!

7. Raskolnikowskaja. September 20, 2010 at 18:24 #

That dress is made for her!
    I’m really in love with it

8. Marvel September 20, 2010 at 19:45 #

Great dress for her but Ive got a feeling that she is going to go all ”formal’ on us when the sexy look clearly works better for her

9. ~**juDee**~ September 20, 2010 at 20:55 #

FC, does the word “outstanding” even do justice to such a splendiferous sight?! I’ve never been that great a fan of eva mendes because she always tends to give us the same. This was a very good decision on her part

10. Teleholic September 20, 2010 at 21:59 #

I just realized she reminds me so much of Hilary Swank! And vice versa!

11. worldofcarmela September 20, 2010 at 22:18 #

wow! this is an incredible look for eva. The dress is sexy without being too “obvious”, her hair and make up is incredible and… shes smiling! No pout or “smising”. Just smiling and glowing, abviously knowing that she looks great. Yey!

And can I just say again… Dear Fashion Critic, you are one of my best friends! haha. I check up on your blog several times a day, you never disappoint and truuuly – bring great joy into my day no matter the mood. Hurra for you!

12. mochababe73 September 21, 2010 at 03:53 #

She needed the cuffs to jazz up the dress. She looks very pretty. Some of these starlets need to take note. You can look sexy without showing all of your assets.

13. Thaysa September 21, 2010 at 22:42 #