Someone’s on a bit of a roll.

Alexis Bledel arrived at the W Magazine September Issue Celebration this week looking very stylish wearing a Prabal Gurung Fall 2010 dress.

Her strapless metallic dress with a ruffled neckline is one of her best looks this week.

The colour is divine and I prefer her belt to the models waist band.

A gold cuff, black heels and a black clutch complete the look.

A lot of celebs have been wearing Stella McCartney lately, and Alexis becomes the latest celeb walk the red carpet in the British designers threads.

At the US Weekly’s 25 Most Stylish New Yorkers Party on Wednesday night she opted for a multi-coloured floral print dress from Stella McCartney’s Resort 2011 collection.

Her silk floral dress was paired with a navy blue clutch and some gorgeous yellow wedges.

This is how to make an impressive footwear choice.

Credit: NYMag.com, INFEvents & Getty

Rose McGowan In Alberta Ferretti - 26th Annual Genesis Awards

Rose McGowan In Alberta Ferretti – 26th Annual Genesis Awards

2010 Toronto Film Festival "Black Swan" Premiere - Natalie Portman In Jason Wu

2010 Toronto Film Festival “Black Swan” Premiere – Natalie Portman In Jason Wu

32 Responses to W Magazine September Issue Celebration & US Weekly’s 25 Most Stylish New Yorkers Party – Alexis Bledel In Prabal Gurung & Stella McCartney

1. Cecily September 17, 2010 at 06:10 #

When I see alexis bedel, for a moment, i always think that i’m looking at a photo of Stella McCartney. :)

2. Z FASHION BLOG September 17, 2010 at 06:14 #

Oh I looooove this Stella McCartney dress!
    It was my favourite from her Resort 2011.

3. Leslie September 17, 2010 at 06:16 #

Alexis is making me miss when you used to feature someone as BDOTW for having an excellent run and not just one incredible look! (Not that I don’t love voting each weekend!)

I adore both of these looks! She’s stunning.

4. mol September 17, 2010 at 06:37 #

She looks great in both but the Prabal Gurung is my favorite – that color is ace on her.

• Anissa September 17, 2010 at 15:43 #

Agreed. I hope we see this on the BDOTW poll. I didn’t even recognize her at first!

5. Ev September 17, 2010 at 06:41 #

OMG, I love her in Prabal Gurung, she looks gorgeous. Even black pumps don’t bother me as much as usual.
    Her Stella McCartney look is also amazing, even though I think the clutch is slightly out of place (like it was made for a gown).

6. Shruti September 17, 2010 at 06:45 #

She’s such a beauty. Looks stunning in anything really. Both these looks are amazing.

7. shoeaholic September 17, 2010 at 06:52 #

breathtaking! I would love to see the Prabal Gurung look up for BOTW!

8. mimi September 17, 2010 at 06:55 #

prabal grung look should be nominated for bdotw!

9. nicky September 17, 2010 at 09:36 #

her eyes are gorgeousss especially in the second look! not too keen on the first look as the dress and her hair colour seems to clash. she knows how to mix it up for sure though!

10. ullis September 17, 2010 at 09:39 #

WOW! The metallic dress looks amazing on her!!

11. Anna September 17, 2010 at 10:08 #

Both stunning but the Stella is superb. Def BDOTW worthy for me!

• mm September 17, 2010 at 14:43 #

I agree!

12. kiwi September 17, 2010 at 10:48 #

Fab looks both

13. Jones19 September 17, 2010 at 11:01 #

Alexis has been lookin impeccable lately. Love those yellow wedges.

14. Leslie September 17, 2010 at 11:42 #

The Stella McCartney dress is amazing ! I And I love how she accessorised it. It would’ve been a shame ih she’d worn boring black heels.

15. DC September 17, 2010 at 12:27 #

wow…look how she is growing since her gilmore girl days..i love it! she reminds me of a mix between kate bosworth and diane kruger…love her styling this week,,,

16. Naomi September 17, 2010 at 12:35 #

Both looks are amazing, but that Stella McCartney look is just so damn adorable!
    FC, I do not envy you for choosing the BDOTW contenders this week.

17. ber September 17, 2010 at 13:14 #

Love both looks, but I still can’t get behind her new hair color.

18. Marvel September 17, 2010 at 13:18 #

Alexis is certainly on a run. I LOVE the Prabal and the Stella but Im leaning towards the Prabal. Im really surprised that she is picking such adventurous pieces as this time last year she was just wearing LBD’s. Kudos to her for stepping out of the box

19. mochababe73 September 17, 2010 at 13:21 #

I like everything about Julianne’s dress but the hem and the color. With the ruffle, it’s just too much going on.
    I am not a fan of Stella so I don’t like that dress either. The shoes, for me, make the outfit worse.

20. Elise September 17, 2010 at 13:29 #

I love her she is gorgeous!
    The two dresses are cute, and I love the yellow wedge

21. june September 17, 2010 at 14:10 #

i love both these looks so, so much. she’s sexy in one and totally adorable in the other

• Manja September 17, 2010 at 15:50 #

yes to that

22. Catherine September 17, 2010 at 15:18 #

I have been LOVING Alexis this week; she really has been on a roll. She’s my BDOTW for all of her looks!

23. sara September 17, 2010 at 16:17 #

I like both looks. The Prabal Gurung look will be my vote for BDOTW if it’s in the poll this week! i remember the days she used to be in black 80% of the time. I also love the new (?) hair colour.

24. mari September 17, 2010 at 17:28 #

girl is so pretty and on top of that, classy. Love her dresses, I hope to see her in the BDOTW poll.

25. moja31 September 17, 2010 at 18:45 #

it looks like she’s finally decided to grab whatever spotlight she can, even if it means going the camilla belle route and becoming known merely for showing up at events; i mean we didn’t even see this much of her when she was promoting her last movie. i for one am glad she’s stepping out, because i’ve always loved her; and she generally looks pretty fab.
    she looks amazing in both of these, but i love everything about the stella mccartney look; it’s pretty and a little whimsical while still being simple & chic. really glad she shortened the sleeves too, but this is the first time i’ve ever actually wished that someone chose to go with nude pumps. wish she’s go slightly darker with the hair as well.

26. Amber September 18, 2010 at 06:37 #

I just wish that she had gone with a different shoe for both of the dresses! The yellow wedges totally overpower that beautiful Stella McCartney dress, and she loses the etherealness that she has from the knees up. And the black pumps are just blah.

27. thebeautyphilosopher September 18, 2010 at 09:56 #

That Stella dress is perfect on her – the colours are so beautiful with her milky skin and I agree – the shoes really make the outfit special.

28. Amber September 18, 2010 at 17:12 #

the Prabal Gurung dress looks amazong on her!

29. Lou September 21, 2010 at 19:47 #

Prefer the shortened sleeves of the Stella M dress – better than the model. Alexis looks great in both looks!