Someone’s on a bit of a roll.

Alexis Bledel arrived at the W Magazine September Issue Celebration this week looking very stylish wearing a Prabal Gurung Fall 2010 dress.

Her strapless metallic dress with a ruffled neckline is one of her best looks this week.

The colour is divine and I prefer her belt to the models waist band.

A gold cuff, black heels and a black clutch complete the look.

A lot of celebs have been wearing Stella McCartney lately, and Alexis becomes the latest celeb walk the red carpet in the British designers threads.

At the US Weekly’s 25 Most Stylish New Yorkers Party on Wednesday night she opted for a multi-coloured floral print dress from Stella McCartney’s Resort 2011 collection.

Her silk floral dress was paired with a navy blue clutch and some gorgeous yellow wedges.

This is how to make an impressive footwear choice.

Credit: NYMag.com, INFEvents & Getty

32 thoughts on “W Magazine September Issue Celebration & US Weekly’s 25 Most Stylish New Yorkers Party – Alexis Bledel In Prabal Gurung & Stella McCartney

1. Leslie

Alexis is making me miss when you used to feature someone as BDOTW for having an excellent run and not just one incredible look! (Not that I don’t love voting each weekend!)

I adore both of these looks! She’s stunning.

2. Ev

OMG, I love her in Prabal Gurung, she looks gorgeous. Even black pumps don’t bother me as much as usual.
    Her Stella McCartney look is also amazing, even though I think the clutch is slightly out of place (like it was made for a gown).

3. nicky

her eyes are gorgeousss especially in the second look! not too keen on the first look as the dress and her hair colour seems to clash. she knows how to mix it up for sure though!

4. Leslie

The Stella McCartney dress is amazing ! I And I love how she accessorised it. It would’ve been a shame ih she’d worn boring black heels.

5. DC

wow…look how she is growing since her gilmore girl days..i love it! she reminds me of a mix between kate bosworth and diane kruger…love her styling this week,,,

6. Naomi

Both looks are amazing, but that Stella McCartney look is just so damn adorable!
    FC, I do not envy you for choosing the BDOTW contenders this week.

7. Marvel

Alexis is certainly on a run. I LOVE the Prabal and the Stella but Im leaning towards the Prabal. Im really surprised that she is picking such adventurous pieces as this time last year she was just wearing LBD’s. Kudos to her for stepping out of the box

8. mochababe73

I like everything about Julianne’s dress but the hem and the color. With the ruffle, it’s just too much going on.
    I am not a fan of Stella so I don’t like that dress either. The shoes, for me, make the outfit worse.

9. sara

I like both looks. The Prabal Gurung look will be my vote for BDOTW if it’s in the poll this week! i remember the days she used to be in black 80% of the time. I also love the new (?) hair colour.

10. moja31

it looks like she’s finally decided to grab whatever spotlight she can, even if it means going the camilla belle route and becoming known merely for showing up at events; i mean we didn’t even see this much of her when she was promoting her last movie. i for one am glad she’s stepping out, because i’ve always loved her; and she generally looks pretty fab.
    she looks amazing in both of these, but i love everything about the stella mccartney look; it’s pretty and a little whimsical while still being simple & chic. really glad she shortened the sleeves too, but this is the first time i’ve ever actually wished that someone chose to go with nude pumps. wish she’s go slightly darker with the hair as well.

11. Amber

I just wish that she had gone with a different shoe for both of the dresses! The yellow wedges totally overpower that beautiful Stella McCartney dress, and she loses the etherealness that she has from the knees up. And the black pumps are just blah.