Links Of London AW10 Launch Party – Cat Deeley In Emilio Pucci

“So You Think You Can Dance” host Cat Deeley was in London tonight for the launch of Links of London’s Autumn/Winter 2010 collection.

The party was in celebration of Cat’s role as global brand ambassador.

The British TV presenter has been wearing a lot of mini dresses lately, but tonight she opted for a Emilio Pucci printed jersey fishtail gown from the Fall 2010 collection.

Cat’s a tall girl, but the hunch-over pose pours cold water on this look for me.

Had she stood tall I would’ve been more inclined to go gaga over this look, but the pose throws me off.

Strappy sandals would’ve also been preferred to pointy pumps.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

In Cat Deeley's Closet - Emilio Pucci Printed Jersey Fishtail Gown

In Cat Deeley’s Closet – Emilio Pucci Printed Jersey Fishtail Gown

Tory Burch Spring 2011

Tory Burch Spring 2011

6 Responses to Links Of London AW10 Launch Party – Cat Deeley In Emilio Pucci

1. Z FASHION BLOG September 17, 2010 at 06:06 #

Is it me or are the prints on her dress “stronger” than the runway version?
    They seem to have more contrast to them…

Anyway it’s a gorgeous dress and I like her hair and accessories too.

• Fashion Critic September 17, 2010 at 06:22 #

might be the light

• Anissa September 17, 2010 at 15:48 #

I was wondering that too…

I wish she had either left off the necklace (and worn her hair loose) or pulled her hair back (and worn the necklace). The two together just don’t quite work right.

2. mol September 17, 2010 at 06:40 #

The print on the runway version seems completely different – in tone and pattern….I like it much better.

3. Marvel September 17, 2010 at 13:21 #

I know a friend of mine who recently purchased the dress in a similar style and there is a very sexy cut-out detail at the back and Im surprised Cat isnt showing it off.

I would have preferred her hair sleek straight.

4. mochababe73 September 17, 2010 at 13:25 #

I love the dress. The train is a bit much for me, but she’s working it.
    I don’t know if it’s the lighting. I agree with Z. The pattern is definitely stronger.