Front Row @ Oscar de la Renta – Sarah Jessica Parker

Sarah Jessica Parker was in the front row at the Oscar de la Renta Spring 2011 presentation seated next to Anna Wintour.

I was 2 rows behind her so I got to see her up close.

She’s just as adorable, petite and as animated as you would imagine. Such a cutie.

Of course she was wearing Oscar de la Renta.

Her navy moon print silk chiffon ruffle dress was paired with a black/white diamond tweed cropped jacket from the Resort 2011 collection.

Black heels and a silver bag completed her look.

I much prefer the jacket she paired with her dress over the runway look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Cate Blanchett In Chanel - 'How To Train Your Dragon 2' Sydney Premiere

Cate Blanchett In Chanel – ‘How To Train Your Dragon 2′ Sydney Premiere

"The Town" London Premiere - Rebecca Hall in Vionnet

“The Town” London Premiere – Rebecca Hall in Vionnet

6 Responses to Front Row @ Oscar de la Renta – Sarah Jessica Parker

1. Ray Rhoomes September 17, 2010 at 21:06 #

This was one of the best shows of the entire MB fashion week. eah piece actually took you somewhere else without even leaving your seat.

2. mol September 17, 2010 at 22:17 #

Love the look of her heels, and the overall outfit, nobody mixes it up better than SJP

3. Marvel September 17, 2010 at 22:48 #

I could have liked this look a lot more had she left the jacket open

4. Alicat September 18, 2010 at 12:51 #

Agreed. That is why I prefer the runway look – because the dress is shown off to full advantage. It is also less “busy” than SJP’s look with the two patterns.

5. mochababe73 September 18, 2010 at 14:50 #

She looks as though she has no neck. The jacket should have stayed unbuttoned.
    To be honest, I wish that Sarah Jessica had ditched the jacket altogether. I love the dress.

6. mikeijames September 19, 2010 at 18:02 #

while i love the way sjp did this look better than the runway, she could’ve killed the look with that jacket paired with some great skinny pants from celine.