Who Wore Antonio Berardi Better? Ashley Greene or Blake Lively

Ashley Greene wore a cream Antonio Berardi Fall 2010 dress with black peep-toes to the “12th Annual Young Hollywood Awards” in LA back in May.

I wasn’t crazy about her dress as I initially thought she’d zipped her dress to far, but the dress has a black panel under the lace trim.

Blake wore her dress this week when attending “The Town” Boston Premiere.

Like Ashley she also wore her hair back pairing her dress with Elizabeth & James nude platform pumps.

Blake seems to have found the perfect balance between sexy and sophisticated and that was proved at this event.

Blake wins for me by a long shot. This dress was made for her.

You can buy Blake’s dress from Net-A-Porter.com and Matches Fashion.

Credit: Style.com, Fame Pictures & Getty

Chrissy Teigen In Elisabetta Franchi - 2014 ESPY Awards

Chrissy Teigen In Elisabetta Franchi – 2014 ESPY Awards

Antonio Berardi Spring 2011

Antonio Berardi Spring 2011

19 Responses to Who Wore Antonio Berardi Better? Ashley Greene or Blake Lively

1. Anissa September 16, 2010 at 16:12 #

I chose Ashley as I love the contrast more than the monochrome. On Blake it is sexy yes, but the peekaboo affect is watered down (esp since it only is on her left side) and on Ashley’s it can’t be missed and seems more daring. I am glad Blake didn’t wear the cream as I think it would have been a poor color choice on her.

• Ethne Blist November 29, 2010 at 21:40 #

I agree. I love the dress more on Ashley.

2. wilwarin September 16, 2010 at 16:43 #

well i think this dress needs someone with more character and those girls both lack it, yes they are young and beautiful and pretty but the lack something… if i have to choose, i prefer ashley’s colour but she also make this dress look tacky, so blake wins this one for me.

3. dee September 16, 2010 at 17:08 #

I like them both the same. they are equal to me.

4. Lisa September 16, 2010 at 17:14 #

Prefer the colour of Ashley’s dress, but Blake wears it better.

5. sara September 16, 2010 at 17:41 #

i prefer blake, the attitude i don’t know everything in general…but i prefer the dress in two colors.

6. StylistLiz September 16, 2010 at 17:44 #

I agree with Anissa – I swear I thought the same thing!
    Although, Blake is wearing a pair of heels that I own myself, I would have shorten the hem right above the knee to give her a cuvry silhouette. The cream looks more daring, the way it is intended for. Peekaboo lace is always risque, to me. I voted for Ashley. BTW I met Blake Lively in New Orleans while I was buying the E&J heels! Ironic?

7. Caitie September 16, 2010 at 18:12 #

Like I said in the other post, I prefer it more on Ashley. The bra part comes off as part of the dress and seems more intentional, whereas it simply looks like a wardrobe malfunction on Blake.

Also, I don’t know if it’s the photo, or simply the lack of contrast but Blake’s whole look is kind of washed out. Maybe if she’d went for a more daring makeup to add some richness and color it would’ve come off better. Now it just looks cheap.
    Ashley’s hair, nail polish, tan and the contrast of her dress all add to a more polished look. I would prefer if she went with this hairstyle though http://bit.ly/cxC8bx as I think it’s more sophisticated

8. Ashley September 16, 2010 at 18:56 #

I actually prefer the contrast and the fit of Ashley’s better. The black on black of Blake’s actually makes it appear like it was a wardrobe malfunction rather than the intention of the designer. The fact that we get to see the peek of lace on the other side of Ashley’s chest also appeals to me more. On Blake it just looks as if her black lace bra covered breast popped out. Plus, the hair and makeup just seems forced on Blake. We know she’s a sexy girl. She doesn’t have to shove it down our throats.

9. Thaysa September 16, 2010 at 20:04 #

Blake!

10. Z FASHION BLOG September 16, 2010 at 20:09 #

I like Blakes sense of style and fashion but in this case I prefer the cream version of the dress because I like the contrast between it and the black bra..

I also like how Ashley Greene opened the dress more to show both sides of the bra.

11. Cynt September 16, 2010 at 21:16 #

Although I wish she would have worn different heels, I voted for Ashley. I like the black and white better than the black on black.

12. Naomi September 16, 2010 at 21:32 #

I gave my vote to Ashley – Though I wished she had zipped the dress a bit more, I prefer the cream version, and most importantly – Ashley’s loosely tied hair, which gave the look a more relaxed feeling, unlike Blake’s ‘Sexy secretary’ vibe.

13. molly September 16, 2010 at 22:06 #

It looks a lot like the zipper broke on ashleys dress, showing off her bra. Its much more natural looking on blake. Plus, Ashley always looks like she trying way to hard in no matter what she wears. Blake just seems so layed back, and ashley seems like shes going to work or something.

• Naomi September 16, 2010 at 23:32 #

How amusing, we saw it exactly the opposite way

14. mochababe73 September 17, 2010 at 02:41 #

I hate the dress. I didn’t vote for either one of them. That was until I saw the dress full zipped. That, I like better than visible undergarments.
    Ashley’s goes down too far, and Blake looks as though the dress is unfinished.

15. Elisa September 17, 2010 at 05:34 #

The dress that Ashley Green wore suits Blake better than her.

16. mari September 17, 2010 at 17:48 #

Love it on Ashley.

17. quwzna March 10, 2011 at 15:35 #

that rly went well with ashely the size the look and even the black made it more her color