16.09.10 Premiere

“The Town” Boston Premiere – Rebecca Hall In Bottega Veneta

Rebecca Hall joined Matt Damon, Ben Affleck and Blake Lively for the Boston Premiere of “The Town” last night.

The British actress looked very stylish wearing a Bottega Veneta Fall 2010 dress.

Her red nappa leather top has a contrasting pink silk twill skirt creating a lovely two tone look.

It’s such an interesting unexpected pick for Rebecca.

I love that she’s opting for colourful looks lately, but I can’t help be uninspired by her footwear choice even though they are Nicholas Kirkwood.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Marchesa Spring 2011

Marchesa Spring 2011

In Blake Lively's Closet - Antonio Berardi Crepe Pencil Dress

In Blake Lively’s Closet – Antonio Berardi Crepe Pencil Dress

8 Responses to “The Town” Boston Premiere – Rebecca Hall In Bottega Veneta

1. Z FASHION BLOG September 16, 2010 at 05:47 #

This is one of my favourite Bottega Fall looks.
    I love the combination of red and hot pink.

She should have gone for green shoes and pink clutch like the runway.
    It would have made all the difference.

The pink clutches are the cutest Bottega has ever made!

2. Laura September 16, 2010 at 06:20 #

I like the unconventional choice of red and pink together. It works well on her. But thoses shoes are just wrong.

3. kiwi September 16, 2010 at 07:39 #

Lovely dress, will forgive the shoes(they’re not too bad) coz I love the colours and her hair

4. Elisa September 16, 2010 at 10:29 #

I know you hate black shoes with colorful outfits, but I actually like her choice of accessories. It would be too matchy-matchy with pink or red IMO.

5. Rachel September 16, 2010 at 12:44 #

Why go and choose black acessories! Why?!?!

6. Marvel September 16, 2010 at 12:49 #

Im not fussed about the black soes as they sort of blend into the background and they are not pumps. Ive always loved the combination of Red/Orangy and Pink

7. wilwarin September 16, 2010 at 16:53 #

i’m not fan of red pink combo but i love this dress and i wish shoes were red…

8. mochababe73 September 17, 2010 at 03:01 #

I’m all for color. I wear color year round. I rarely wear black. Unfortunately, I don’t like these two colors together. The dress has a pretty shape and silhouette, but the color combination is a miss for me.