“The Town” Boston Premiere – Blake Lively In Antonio Berardi

Blake Lively looked beautiful as always at “The Town” Boston Premiere last night wearing an Antonio Berardi crepe pencil dress from the Fall 2010 collection.

You know Blake’s my girl, so I was super excited to see her wearing one of my top 5 Fall 2010 dresses.

Her sexy chic look was paired with Elizabeth and James pumps and Lorraine Schwartz jewelery.

I was really disappointed when this dress was worn by Ashley Greene in ivory a few months ago, so I’m glad Blake oozed her sassy self into this LBD.

Blake wore a lot of Berardi in her Marie Claire UK October editorial.

A lot of you said she was perfect for the designers sexy style of dresses.

I guess she agrees.

Before the premiere, Blake visited ‘Regis and Kelly’ in New York wearing a Matthew Williamson Spring 2010 ensemble.

The look included a heavily embellished cropped jacket with a blue leather pencil skirt which is back to front.

This is a clever play on textures which results in this cool chic look.

I adore this look on Blake and give her kudos for not over-complicating look with too many accessories.

Pale yellow Louboutin’s complete her look.

[nggallery id=663]

Credit: NYmag.com, Fame & INFevents

In Blake Lively's Closet - Antonio Berardi Crepe Pencil Dress

In Blake Lively’s Closet – Antonio Berardi Crepe Pencil Dress

2010 Toronto Film Festival - "The Bang Bang Club" Premiere - Malin Akerman In J. Mendel

2010 Toronto Film Festival – “The Bang Bang Club” Premiere – Malin Akerman In J. Mendel

22 Responses to “The Town” Boston Premiere – Blake Lively In Antonio Berardi

1. Caitie September 16, 2010 at 04:25 #

I actually liked it more on Ashley Greene. The whole bra sticking out thing seems more like a malfunction here.

• Mimy September 16, 2010 at 09:29 #

me too!

2. Amber September 16, 2010 at 05:08 #

im in the minority on blake and her fashion. i usually don’t like the stuff she wears but i love this dress on her. it’s sexy without being too much.

• Julia September 16, 2010 at 13:33 #

Me too… But I also loved both dresses on her. I am very glad to see her wearing something clean and chic, by not showing both boobies and legs at the same time.

3. lia September 16, 2010 at 06:01 #

god i love blake’s styleeee, GORGEOUSSSSSSSSS outfit for Regis and Kelly appearence

4. Laura September 16, 2010 at 06:22 #

Blake wears this so much better than Ashley. She just knows how to wear sexy silhouettes.

And I’m in love with the second look. Perfect for an interview and also shows that Blake doesn’ always need her boobs hanging out. It looks fab.

5. Ev September 16, 2010 at 06:51 #

I really liked this dress on Ashlee in ivory. This black one looks much better on the runway, daring, not boring like on Blake.
    I really like her second look though. Fresh, fun and stylish.

6. Dorian Gray September 16, 2010 at 07:28 #

I think she deserves BDOTW.
    She is SO sexy but chic and I admire her for being her own stylist.

7. Lalitha September 16, 2010 at 07:47 #

SEXY alert! The dress and the detail on the back of the heels are super sexy!!! Her smile is the perfect accessory :)

8. june September 16, 2010 at 09:06 #

i love, love the recent outfits blake has worn. they show off her lovely figure and great legs without showing the world her blake or blakes – that’s doing sexy in an understated chic way. blake is amazingly pretty and sexy – she doesn’t even have to try to be, and i love that her recent outfits show that without going over the top.

and her elizabeth and james pumps are gorgeous.

9. Leslie September 16, 2010 at 09:08 #

I absolutely adore her second look ! It’s so fresh and colorfull, ye not too heavy.

Her pumps are Rolando by Louboutin, and they’re Python yellow, not ivory ;)

• Fashion Critic September 16, 2010 at 10:58 #

10. sara September 16, 2010 at 11:29 #

i love her, that dress is wonderful, also the shoes -they seem charlotte olympia- and the earrings.
    about the second look, love everything the jacket and the skirt!

11. manja September 16, 2010 at 11:59 #

beautiful and sexy in just the right amount

12. Rachel September 16, 2010 at 12:43 #

Love everything she’s been wearing lately! Especially the Matthew Williamson and the shoes! OMG the shoes:)

13. Marvel September 16, 2010 at 12:48 #

I LOVE the Beradi look but I prefer her Chanel look more. Have you seen the interview with Regis and Kelly. She said that Loubiton named a shoe after her ‘The Blake’.

14. Lara September 16, 2010 at 13:31 #

Stunning oin Berardi

15. Jolie September 16, 2010 at 14:23 #

The shoes are gorgeous!

16. Camille September 16, 2010 at 14:32 #

Love both looks! She looks amazing. Sexy, beautiful and chic in the black. Perfect dress for her, fits her like a dream and it is sexy without being overt and trashy. Gorgeous! And I LOVE the shoes! Finally, someone who knows that the right shoes can make or break an outfit. These are just the right finishing touch for this dress.

And the Matthew Willaimson outfit is perfection. Young, interesting without being over the top, the colors are sublime with her golden girl coloring. And I LOVE the shoes! So happy to see her get it right, not once but twice!

17. mol September 16, 2010 at 14:55 #

A thumbs up for me on both outfits, the second especially.

18. mochababe73 September 17, 2010 at 02:56 #

Not a fan of the black dress at all. But, I do love those shoes.
    I really like the Matthew Williamson look. In my opinion, I think that she should lengthen the skirt just a little bit.

19. Christine November 4, 2010 at 17:43 #

I saw her in person in this dress, she looked amazing! The dress is gorgeous, ive been trying to find something similar to buy, i cant find anything like it! The little bit of lace peaking out is sexy, yet sophisticated! Anyone know where i can find this dress at a reasonable price, id love to wear it to my rehearsal dinner!