“Easy A” LA & Toronto Premiere – Emma Stone In Emilio Pucci & Stella McCartney

Emma Stone wore a daring Emilio Pucci Fall 2010 mini dress on the red carpet for the “Easy A” LA premiere this week.

The red haired actress sparkled down the red carpet in her sequined number which has a low cut back.

As much as I love the dress I would’ve preferred to have seen this dress on someone like Kate Hudson who would’ve worked the hell out of it.

Stella McCartney suede pumps with a zipper detail complete the look.

She went from a sassy dress to a sweet dress for the 2010 Toronto Film Festival premiere of “Easy A.”

Her blue 3D lace one shoulder dress was perfectly paired with navy Casadei pumps.

I’m glad she wore her hair up as not to detract us from beautiful shoulder detail, which admittedly looks a tad limp on Emma.

Of the two look this dress feels more like her and is my favourite of the two.

[nggallery id=664]

Credit: Style.com & Getty

"The Kid" London Premiere - Kylie Minogue In Gucci

“The Kid” London Premiere – Kylie Minogue In Gucci

Monique Lhuillier Spring 2011

Monique Lhuillier Spring 2011

14 Responses to “Easy A” LA & Toronto Premiere – Emma Stone In Emilio Pucci & Stella McCartney

1. Margaret September 16, 2010 at 05:28 #

The first dress and shoes are stunning. Gorgeous! Definitely worth of BDOTW, yes?

2. Laura September 16, 2010 at 06:12 #

Nothing bothers me more than when a celeb wears a fierce dress the same where she’d wear any old dress from a department store. You’re wearing gorgeous stuff. Act like it.

I much prefer the Stella dress as her posing works with it and the dress doesn’t overwhelm her. The shoe choice seems a little too businesswoman for me.

3. kiwi September 16, 2010 at 07:25 #

Agree completely. FC in short dresses like the 1st one, how do folks sit without something showing that too with so many flashbulbs around ? Or is that a very naive question

• Fashion Critic September 16, 2010 at 11:02 #

Lord knows, there must be a trick liking exiting cars x

4. nicky September 16, 2010 at 08:25 #

she looks fabulous in both outfits. love her red hair against the sequin dress

5. Shruti September 16, 2010 at 09:31 #

Very pretty girl. Love both looks.

6. healy September 16, 2010 at 09:42 #

for me she looks fab! It fit her. . She looks so sweet

7. sara September 16, 2010 at 11:22 #

i like both of the dresses, but the attitude fails…

8. Kaz September 16, 2010 at 11:51 #

Love the Pucci frock – agree she could be working it more but I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt! Eye makeup is great too.

Is it me, or are the zipper suede shoes miles too big for her? I gotta give her props for being able to walk!

9. Anna September 16, 2010 at 12:31 #

Is it just me or does Patricia Clarkson look fabulous in the group shot??? She’s definitely working it!

10. Marvel September 16, 2010 at 12:45 #

Kate would have worked the ass of that pucci but we’ve seen her do that before so that might have been to repetitive.

I like the Stella dress but not on her. It looks like its drowning her little figure

11. Ashley September 16, 2010 at 14:37 #

Even before I read your comments I immediately thought Kate Hudson too! This to me looks too similar to Drew Barrymore’s vintage look at one of the Going the Distance premieres.

12. mochababe73 September 17, 2010 at 02:44 #

I love the pucci dress, but I think someone older and more sophisticated should wear it. I just don’t think that she has the attitude.
    I never thought that I would say this, but I really like the Stella dress on the model. It’s pretty. Not my usual style, but I would wear it. Strange since I am also no fan of Stella’s clothing.

13. Angela See, Angela Blog December 7, 2010 at 22:42 #

Love her, she’s hilarious! But in the first look I’m pretty sure those aren’t Stella mcCartneys pumps but Cesare Paciottis (just google Cesare Paciottis zip pumps)

XXASAB