2010 Toronto Film Festival – Rosamund Pike In Alexander McQueen, Lanvin & Erdem

Rosamund Pike’s 2010 Toronto Film Festival adventure started with the “Barney’s Version” Cocktail Party at Grey Goose Soho House Club.

The British actress wore an Alexander McQueen Pre-Fall 2010 black dress.

Her wool crepe pencil dress had Celtic embroidered pieces of lace inserted over a flesh silk georgette panel for a beautiful neckline detail.

Her dress is a tad shorter than the models which I much prefer on the young actress.

She paired her dress with an Alexander McQueen skull clasp clutch and black Sergio Rossi peep-toes.

For her “Made In Dagenham” Premiere she wore a cap sleeve dark metallic gold Lanvin dress with a black grosgrain belt.

I love the accessories excluding the clutch which feels too forced.

I need that necklace in my life.

My second favourite look after Pike’s McQueen dress was the Erdem Fall 2010 ensemble she wore to “The Variety Studio At Holt Renfrew.”

The look included a black Erdem ruffle bib sleeveless top with a floral print skirt.

Her runway look was paired again with her black Sergio Rossi peep-toes and just got out of bed hair.

Credit: Getty, INF Photos & Style.com

In Rosamund Pike’s Closet – Erdem Ruffle Bib Sleevless Top

In Rosamund Pike’s Closet – Erdem Ruffle Bib Sleevless Top

Reem Acra Spring 2011

Reem Acra Spring 2011

11 Responses to 2010 Toronto Film Festival – Rosamund Pike In Alexander McQueen, Lanvin & Erdem

1. Marvel September 14, 2010 at 14:41 #

I do like the McQueen and how she has shortened to show off her legs. The Lanvin is nice enough and so is the Erdem.

McQueen has been getting a lot of appreciation on the Red Carpet recently, which is surprising as I would have thought we’d see more McQueen looks when he passed away.

2. bettybrandenburg September 14, 2010 at 15:35 #

NOOOO! She RUINED that McQueen dress by shortening it!!!!!

3. mm September 14, 2010 at 15:40 #

I love every look. I appreciate that she changed her hair to suit each dress.

4. mol September 14, 2010 at 17:08 #

I don’t like the length of the McQueen nor the shoes; the runway version has perfect heels for complimenting the lace inset. I think she looks great in her Erdem outfit though….

5. pipsqueak September 14, 2010 at 17:13 #

I love every look! I’m also excited to see Rosamund on the red carpet. Like Rebecca Hall, I see her as a talented actress and beautiful woman. I’m bummed that she’s stopped appearing in American movies since Fracture in 2007.

6. Lara September 14, 2010 at 18:10 #

Wow…I’m really impressed by her style in these pics! Very refreshing and each look is a totally different feel. Love the McQueen. Go Rosamund!

7. FelipeA September 15, 2010 at 00:17 #

Wow, i really like that Erdem look. The top is beautiful. I would’ve never known. Such terrible lighting in the runway pic.

8. mochababe73 September 15, 2010 at 02:08 #

She looks great in the McQueen.
    The Lanvin dress is okay, but I’m more impressed by the necklace.
    I am not a fan of the skirt with the blouse. I like the individual pieces, but I think that the ruffles on the blouse and the print with the interesting silhouette are too much.

9. Giuseppi September 15, 2010 at 03:41 #

I think the mcqueen dress is her best look- actually, i really like the shorter length

10. Sue Jin September 15, 2010 at 07:58 #

I really like her in the Erdem! Didn’t know that the top had beautiful ruffles.

I do like the McQueen dress shortened on her. but the model wore it well too.

11. manja September 15, 2010 at 10:13 #