2010 Toronto Film Festival – Megan Fox In Armani Privé & Salvatore Ferragamo

Megan Fox had the crowd going wild as she walked the red carpet for the “Passion Play” Premiere during the 2010 Toronto Film Festival.

She looked gorgeous wearing an Armani Privé Fall 2010 pale pink strapless cocktail dress.

Her shortened dress had a fitted bodice, diagonal pleating gathered at the waist, and was accented by a metal and lacquer brooch.

I love the dress on her, but I wish she’d kept those 2 or 3 inches she took off the length.

It’s a small amount, but I think it would’ve made a big difference.

Nude pumps complete the look.

Megan arrived for the photocall of “Passion Play” wearing a Salvatore Ferragamo Fall 2010 mini dress.

The olive green dress has gold stripes and a green suede belt with gold metal buckle.

She completes her look with grey pumps.

Credit: Zuma & Style.com

24 thoughts on “2010 Toronto Film Festival – Megan Fox In Armani Privé & Salvatore Ferragamo

1. wilwarin

i’m not crazy about first look, but i love her in salvatore ferragamo… and she needs to do something with her hair.

2. Hannah

Despite being couture the Armani doesn’t seem to fit her very well, and her tatoo ruins the look for me, but I love the Ferragamo.

3. sonia

She has not the elegance needed to look gorgeous on the first look (such a difference with the model!) but looks quite nice in the second one!

4. Alfie

I totally wanted Cameron Diaz in that Armani Prive (C’mon don’t tell me you don’t see it either…) but Megan does it justice.

I love the second one more as well. The subtle brown undertones in the dress really compliment the brown highlights in her hair, and the side part makes it look a bit more casual (As well as the tousled waves). I say a contender for BDOTW

5. CreoleLady

Megan Fox and chic in the same sentence? But truly, I really love the Ferragamo. And the gray pumps with the olive works. Love the suede and all of the texture. Makes me want to dress for fall (summer temps still lingering where 3 live, sigh).

6. Ayesha

the ferragamo look is pretty good,the armani one could’ve certainly been but i don’t see any of the elegance and sophistication that i see on the runway,i agree with you,the length makes a huge difference,why do celebs modify couture,when at least in this case it was quite perfect as it was.

7. magdalena

Do you know is it any chance and where to buy Megans Fox green mini dress fron fall 2010 Ferragamo collection?